hide and seek

Cam, Noah, Andrew, Lucas, Veronica, zach, Juliet, Sarah, leaf, charlie, Kat, Martin, and gale were getting ready to play hide and seek. Sarah was it. "Alright guys, you remember the rules~?" Sarah says. "If I find you you're bound and gagged the rest of the day~" everyone let out a giggle.

"And if you don't find us mama Sarah?" Leaf, kat and sarah's 16 year old black adopted daughter asked hugging her boyfriend, charlie's arm.

"Then I'll be tied up with whoever I did find."

"This'll be so much fun!" Cam said.

"Yeah!" Martin said, gale looked at him.
"Sweetie, follow my lead. Its not that I don't think you can hide well on your own but..... You can't hide well on your own"
Gale and Martin are best friends with cam and Noah, them both being the same age as cam.

"Hey Sarah. If you tie up Juliet , be careful." Lucas said.

Lucas' 17 year old daughter, Juliet whispered to Sarah "gag me hard alright~"
Sarah winked to Juliet.

Everyone split up as Sarah started counting.

Sarah opened her eyes, she saw kat standing there with a branch in front of her face. "Hmmm.... I wonder where my sexy wife is~"

Kat giggled, she thought Sarah couldn't see her. Suddenly she was tackled to the ground, a fnaf sock was stuffed in her mouth, with a purple cloth bound around her face to hold the sock in. She was then ziptied and taken to the couch inside cam's house. "One down~" she said kissing her wife's gag. She headed back out.

Leaf face palmed from her hiding spot, Charlie leaned over and kissed her. She smiled at him.

Sarah moved the Bush around and saw them. "Found you~"

She bound and gagged them, leaf had a black sock stuffed in her mouth, and a star trek bandana tied around her mouth.
Charlie had 2 socks in his mouth and had a werewolf bandana tied around his mouth.
They both were ziptied and taken to the couch.

Sarah looked at all three of them. "So my family is out~~ maybe I'll find big bro soon." She skipped out. Being 25 she doesn't skip much, only when she gets super happy.

She skipped around, hearing someone sneeze, she looked in the area and found Martin and gale, gale had his hand clamped over martin's mouth. "Shit...." Gale said.
They were bound and gagged in the same way as the others, gale had a bandana with the Swedish flag on it, and Martin had a rainbow bandana.
The room was filled with happy moans, Sarah smiled then skipped back outside.

Juliet was hiding with her dad, shaking with excitement.
"Do you really want to be tied up?" Lucas asked.
"Yes dad. Its fun. And its cute. Veronica and I tied each other up during one of our sleep overs." 

"Well... Till you find someone who will tie you up anytime you want... I can tie you up." Lucas said hugging his daughter.

"REALL-MPH!!" Juliet started to yell, lucas clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Shhhh. But yes, I will. Anything to make you happy." He kissed his daughters head. Suddenly Sarah found them. "Shit...."

"Mph~~" Juliet moaned into lucas' hand.

Lucas and juliet were bound and gagged. Lucas had 1 sock in his mouth and a black bandana was tied around his mouth.

Juliet had 2 socks in her mouth, 3 bandanas tied around her mouth, the one on top being pink.

They were ziptied, juliet being more ziptied than anyone else. She was having the time of her life.

They were taken to the couch inside cam's house like everyone else.

Everyone happily moaning still.

"Alright. That leaves big bro. Noah. Their mute son Andrew. Veronica and her boyfriend." Sarah said skipping outside again.

Cam was looking at his family and smiled. "I think we will win thi-" veronica's phone rang.

"Shit I thought I put that on silent-" she said. But Zach knew she wanted them to get caught so she could he tied up with her boyfriend.

Andrew, cam and noahs adopted son, who is 21 and mute, thought about his wife, wishing she joined in, but she wanted to sit this out.

Sarah looked at them all and smiled. "I win~!!!" She bound and gagged them all.

Cam had a "best big brother" bandana tied around his mouth with a sock stuffed in his mouth.

Noah had 3 socks stuffed in his mouth and had a bandana that said "idiot" on it.

Andrew just had a bandana tied around his mouth that said "mute"

Veronica had a sock stuffed in her mouth and a Pokemon bandana was tied around her mouth.

Zach had a sock stuffed in his mouth and a green day bandana was tied around his mouth. She took them all inside and sat them on the couch.

"This is great-" Sarahs words were cut off by a bandana with a science symble on it being tied around her mouth. Her hands and feet were ziptied and was taken over to her wife and daughter.

Jill, Andrews wife smiled at everyone. "Alright. I'll untie you all tomorrow. Im gonna go take a nap."

Everyone was moaning happily and wiggling. Enjoying their family game night.