investigation

Cam and Noah's mute 16 year old son andrew walked out of his room and made his way to the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks when he saw cam and Noah tied to a chair with his mouth taped shut. Sarah looked over.
"Oh hi sweetie!"
Andrew slowly waved then signed *what's going on??*
"Your father's ate my cake" Sarah said.
Andrew looked confused.
"My cake. The one from last week."
Andrew looked close at Sarah's eyes, and signed "aunt Sarah are you drunk?"
Sarah put tape on andrews mouth and laughed.
He rolled his eyes. He pulled out his phone and texted Kat
"Aunt Kat, please come and get aunt Sarah. She's either drunk or high."
"Be right there" Kat texted back.
Andrew looked at his father's and hugged them.
"Mph mph!!" Cam grunted happily
"Mppph" Noah also grunted happily. There was a knock at the door and andrew went to other and opened it.
"Hey Aunt Kat" he signed
"Hey Andrew. Oh you have a little bit of tape on your mouth." She tried to pull it off but Andrew knocked her hand away and signed "it feels. Nice."
Kat giggled "that's understandable. Now." She pulled out some tape and walked over to Sarah. She taped her mouth shut and hog tied her. She out Sarah over her shoulder and walked out "bye Andrew" Kat said
"Mph!!" Sarah moaned.
Andrew waved and closed the door. He walked over to his parents and sat on the floor in front of them.
He studied the bindings "mph????" Noah moaned
Cam struggled and tried to ask for help. But Andrew didn't know gag talk too well. He got up. Grabbed something to eat. And went back to his room, where his little sister Veronica was watching TV.

"Mph mph!!!!" Cam moaned.
"Mph mph mpppph!!!!"Noah moaned. They both struggled but couldn't get free.