robbed

Cam and Noah were chilling on the couch, their daughter Veronica was in her room playing pokemon with her boyfriend Zach. A gun was pointed at cams head. "Scream and I blow his head off" the two froze,
Two other men came around and ziptied their hands behind their backs and ziptied their feet, then taped their mouths shut. Cam started crying and Noah tried to hug him. The first man walked out in front of them, while the other two searched the house.

"I'm not going to hurt anyone unless I have to, I just need money"

Noah started struggling and trying to cuss.

"Yeah yeah I'll never get away with this blah blah blah blah" the two men came back, cam and Noah looked over at them and their eyes widened.

"MMMPH!!!!" Cam moaned angrily

Veronica and Zach had their hands ziptied behind their backs and their mouths taped shut. As soon as they sat down their feet were ziptied.

"You know boy, our outfit compliments your black skin. If we weren't robbing you id ask for some tips."

Zach grunted and struggled.

Veronica had pokemon socks on, Zach had green day socks, cam had black socks, and Noah had brown socks.

They watched as the men took a bunch of their stuff and then left.

"Mmmph!! Mmm mmm!!" Cam struggled and cried. He liked being tied up, but not like this.

Noah struggled too.

Veronica looked at Zach and started to cry. Zach tried to kiss her.

After an hour Veronica managed to get her phone out of her pocket, and called Juliet.

"Hello...?" Juliet asked, sounding half asleep.

"Mph!!" Veronica and Zach moaned

"Oh. You need help? Alright. Who's house? Who evers house it is, moan."

Veronica moaned. "Got it" she hung up.

Cam and Noah kept struggling, juliet walked into the house and cut Noah loose. "Go get cam calmed down, and then replace your stuff. Let me take care of the cuties"

Noah left with cam, Juliet sat between Veronica and Zach, she put an arm around both of them, kissing their gags and smiling at them.