dad jokes

Veronica, cam and Noah's 13 year old Adopted daughter, left her room, her older brother Andrew. had moved out. She walked into the kitchen. Both of her father's were waiting there. "Hey dad's. I'm just getting a snack." Veronica stopped dead in her tracks "wait...."
"Hey just getting a snack I'm dad!" Cam and Noah said at the same time. Veronica sighed.
"Fine. Papa cam will you make me a sandwich then?"
"Poof you're a sandwich!" Cam said, him and Noah started laughing.
"Fine! Can I just make ramen?"
"I don't know can you!?" Noah said.
Veronica finally snapped. She grabbed the Duct tape next to her and started to pull the strip off.
Cam and Noah were now taped back to back on the floor with duct tape on their mouths.
"Mph!!!" Cam moaned.
"Mmmmmmph!!!!" Noah moaned.
"Sorry dad's. I'm just tired of the dad jokes." She grabbed the stuff to make a sandwich and went back to her room. Cam and Noah struggled and tried to get free
"Mmmmm!" Cam moaned. A few minutes, The front door, Juliet walked in, cam and Noah thought they would be released, but Lucas, Martin, and gale were all taped up with bandanas tied around their mouths. Juliet made them hop to the kitchen and sit next to cam and Noah, "we'll be back soon guys! Maybe by then you'll know dad jokes are bad!" Veronica, Juliet, and Martin and gales kids left, closing and locking the front door.
They all struggled and moaned. Wanted to get free and tell more dad jokes.

"Mph!" Lucas moaned while trying his best to get free. Giving up. Knowing that he was the strongest, they used the strongest tape on him.

The front door unlocked and opened. Sarah walked in with Kat, Kat had rope tying her arms behind her back and tying her feet together and a metal muzzle covered her mouth. Sarah had Kat sit down.
"Kat. I told you. You can't be in my lab while I work. Also leaf is tired of the jokes." Sarah said petting her wife's head. Kat moaned and struggled. "All of you will be untied tomorrow." Sarah kissed her wife's gag and left. Closing and locking the door.

They all looked around at each other
Under his gag, cam tried to say "I guess you could say this is quite the "bonding experience""
Everyone started laughing Into their gags.