birthday party

Noah opened his eyes, it was his birthday (October 31st). He smiled as he cuddled his husband.
"I wonder what you have planned" he said. He slowly got up and went to the door, trying not to wake cam up. Suddenly tape came flying at him, it bound his arms to his side,his feet together, and sealed his mouth. "Mph!?" He hopped in place for a second, then started to fall. Cam laid on the ground to catch him.
"Hey sexy~ happy birthday~!" Cam said kissing Noah's cheek
"Mmmmmpmpmh!!!" Noah moaned with joy. Noah had on a grey shirt, blue jeans, and brown socks. Silver duct tape bound and gaggrd him. Noah struggled and moaned happily as cam picked him up.
Cam kissed the gag on Noah's mouth, Noah smiled, the tape changing a bit of shape to show his smile. His lips clearly visible through the tape. "Ready for the best birthday ever?" Cam asked winking at Noah.
"Mhm! Mphmphmmmphmmmph!!!" Noah wiggled in cam's arms.
Cam giggled. "I love your voice when you're gagged~" cam took Noah to the couch and petted him. "Mmmmm~!!!"
Cam smiled and walked to the kitchen getting into the freezer and pulling out ice cream. He went back to the couch and sat next to his bound and gagged Prince. "Want some ice cream?"
"MHM!!!" Noah wiggled and sat up.
Cam opened the ice cream and got some on a spoon. "Mmm?" Cam pressed the spoon against the tap, the cold ice cream pressed against the tape, making Noah giggle. "Oh silly me, you have tape on your cute big mouth~" cam giggled. Veronica walked into the house with her boyfriend Zach. "Hey papas! Happy birthday papa Noah" Veronica said. Zach blushed a bit seeing cam and noah.
"Oh sorry Zach. This is pretty normal for-" Veronica started to say as Zach taped her up and put her on the couch next to Noah. "Mph!? Mph!!!!"
"Be careful with my daughter Zach. If it wasnt for the fact you two had been dating for two years. And didn't like you I would beat you"
"Got it sir. I wouldn't do anything bad to her. Besides this" he started tickling Veronica, she started laughing into her gag. He stopped and smiled at Veronica. She wiggled her purple pokatoted sock covered feet. "Mph! Mmm!!!"
Cam looked at them both. "If only Andrew was here. Then almost all of my favorite people would be here."
Someone knocked at the door. Zach went and opened the door, Andrew and his wife Jill walked in. "Hey everyone" jill said.
Cam got up and hugged Andrew and Jill. "It's been way too long..."
They both hugged back. Jill looked at Noah and veronica and got a big smile on her face. After the hug she quickly taped up andrew and put 5 strips of tape on his mouth. Andrew blushed.
"I love doing that to him~" Jill said kissing the tape on his mouth.
Cam came up with am idea.
"Okay I need one of you to tape me up, and take a picture of all of us on the couch with my phone" he said putting his hands behind his back.
Jill taped him up and put 3 strips of tape on his mouth. She helped him to the couch. The order was, Veronica, Andrew, cam, Noah. They all had their feet up on the table, veronica had purple socks with pokadots. Andrew had white socks, cam had black socks. And Noah had brown socks. Everyone but Andrew was happily moaning, Andrew would if he wasnt mute.

"Alright." Jill held up cams phone. "Smile~!"
Every one smiled enough for it to be seen through the tape.
"Alright got it. Let me get one for myself." Jill took one, and Zach took one. After a few hours, Zach picked up Veronica and took her to her room, and Jill helped Andrew outside.
Cam and Noah fell asleep one each other.