"Omo.."  I tried to act shocked to make the security guard feel that I never noticed him.

"How can I help you Sir?" He asked again.

"Hel..lo" I said and bowed 90 degrees.

"Sir can you tell me... where Lieutnent
Y/N will be?.....Actually... I am here...to collect my book... which I left yesterday and.... most probably my book...is with her as she called me." I explained.

"Ah- Yes, She is in her office Sir, I will tell you the way to there." He said and explained me the way to her office in detail which I already knew.

He didn't seemed suspicious of me.

I thanked him and started walking again.

But..

I turned around and walked back to the security guard.

"Sir, I am sorry but....
Can you tell me the way...to the restroom?" I asked

I didn't saw anybody else in the police station, how?

An evil smirk formed on my face as I remembered the day I first came in the police station and left a note on Y/N's belonging.

My main purpose that day was to change the schedules of everyone accept Y/N.

I left the note to get myself known to her. I laughed quietly, an evil laugh.

I reached the restroom got in one of the stalls, opened my bag and took out the my laptop

Let's get it.

I ran my fingers on the keyboard, hacking down all the cameras I saw in the police station.

It didn't took long. All thanks to my skills.

I saw the profile of Y/N sitting in her office in one of the cameras I hacked, I stared at her with some random thoughts in my mind.

After a few seconds I opened the door of the stall after packing my bag and walked my way towards Y/N's office.

I opened the door.

"Lieutenant Y/n?" I called out getting her attention.

She looked at me.

"Ah-Yes, please have a seat."she said

I sat down and started looking around knowing that she will watching my actions.

She asked me"What are you looking for? "

"Oh- Actually.... it is... It is my f-first time in a police s-station, this.... Place is kinda... Sc..scary. " I lied of course.

Is there someone out there who would be scared to come in the police station and moreover it ain't my first time.

She chuckled at my response.

Oh Y/N you are too innocent for this cruel world. I was immersed in my thoughts when she chuckled.

I looked at her and the conversation continued until she asked me if I wanted anything.

"Umm..Just a cold...glass of w-water" I told her.

She looked around but later went outside by her own.

I utilized this time to fix the hidden cameras in her office.

As soon as I completed my job I sat down and she came back.

She came towards me and gave me the glass of water and returned me the book.

She asked me out of the blue "Do you like this book? I have read it but I found it boring."

"I just jot down the points...so that I can become more... c-communicative with my...s-students" I explained explained.

"Oh--Are you a teacher?" She asked.

"Yes.....A piano teacher" I  told her.

I didn't wanted this conversation to go long as I had more tasks to complete.

"Okay then, I think....I should be leaving now." I said.

She nodded her head in response.

I won't leave so easily.

I reached the door, got out and turned around and said "Let's meet again Y/n" I said  before the door closed behind me and winked.

I started walking after the door closed smiling to myself thinking that she will be confused as hell right now.

What happened to the sweet guy who was scared of the police station a moment ago.

I laughed silently.

Anyonngggggg I am back after a month 🤣🤣Hope you like this chapter..