14 🌙 If you keep doing this

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, h-h-he was mocking my s-s-stutter. I just n-n-needed to get out before lashing out." I shrugged, rolling my eyes once more before taking another bite from my sandwich.

Levi shook his head with disgust. I trusted both of them with the story how I got the stutter and neither of them thought it was cool to make fun of it, because it could have easily happened to them too under the right, well wrong, circumstances. "That guy... Seriously? He was making fun of it?" Levi hissed, before taking a sip from his soda.

Ezra joined Levi, his tone slightly angry. "Jesus, lately he has been acting like such a dick." He murmured, adjusting his beanie.

"Lately? He has always been one Ezzy, you were just too much into your bromance with him to see it." Levi nudged his elbow in Ezzy's side.

"Oh, fuck off, I wasn't!"

"Come one you have treated him like your idol for the past year... I'm even surprised you don't have a poster of him in your room." Levi teased and I really had to hold back my laughter while I watched the two of them bicker.

"Only of your mom Levi. She and her juicy tits." Ezra man, you're out of your mind.

"You're disgusting." Levi pretended to gag. 

"Sorry I just really need to get laid, it has been a while. So if your mom is available, have her call me." Ezra decided not to stop on the subject and formed and imaginable phone with his fingers, and I was pretty sure Levi just kicked his shin under the table.  

"It's a good thing I know you're joking." He squeezed his eyes at Ezra.

"Not about the getting laid part though."

"Maybe they can help." Levi nodded towards four girls from hockey cheer walking by, Mara of course being one of them. She was wearing a sweatshirt and a pleated mini skirt, and I was pretty sure her ass cheeks would show were she to bend over. Looking at her thigh high stockings and laced boots it looked like she was dressed up as school girl for Halloween. Cute, but not leaving much to the imagination, but yeah it sure made the guys drool.

My eyes went wide when Erza put his fingers in his mouth to whistle at them, nodding for them to join us. What the fuck are you doing Ez! I want to stay away from that girl... It was too late to run as all of them were heading our way, mischief written on Mara's face, her intentions pretty clear when all of a sudden she swung her arm around me and sat down on my lap. She made sure to give herself a wiggle and I knew exactly what she was doing.      

"W-wh-at are you doing?" I said while I frowned at the guys, their expressions astound to say the least.

She looked back, her voluminous ponytail waving my face while her eyes tried to read mine. "Having a seat. There's no more room and you called us over so..." She playfully shrugged her shoulders, nodding towards the other girls sitting at the table with us, indeed no more room for her, but that didn't mean I was enjoying it. There was not a single drop of chemistry between us, at least not from my side, definitely not like what I felt with Luna from the first moment I saw her. With her everything was effortless, giving me chills every time she rolled those blue eyes at me, or when she smiled with kindness or playfulness, anyhow she smiled, she made me shiver from the inside out.

"He c-called you over." I said sternly, pointing towards Ezra, subtly trying to let her know I wasn't interested.  

"And he's busy with my friend." She snapped, wiggling herself into my lap once more, making me take a breath. I knew the skirt wasn't covering her and it was sending me on edge, just by thinking about it... And even though chemistry was as dead as a graveyard, she still knew how to get to me, to any guy to be honest. "You look cute today though. A little mean, but cute." She turned her face to me, her lips a little too close to my ear when she whispered.