vlog 56: way too late

l̷̢̩͖̯̈́̃͂̏͛͋̚o̴̯̮͓̮̫̭̼̒ą̶͇͓̺̳̳͚̳͖̼̀̇̈́̚͝d̵͈̗̠͔̹͕̰͍̜͓͋̅̎͛̀̉ï̶̱̲̦̖̈́͛͂̀n̸̝̮̝̅͗͑͐̆g̷̢̪̘̥̑̇̎͒̓͝͝ ̷̦̯͎̰̄d̸̨̢̳̳̳̹͙̭̯͛͠ͅi̷͍̖̳̲͓̹̥̔̓͜ș̷̯̘̺̜̦͎̐̑͆̌̈́c̴̢͉͔̬̜̱̼̠͓͎̊̄͋͝

. . .

𝚟𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝟻𝟼:
𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

    taehyung sits on top of jeongguk, hips working rapidly as he lets out airy moans

    taehyung sits on top of jeongguk, hips working rapidly as he lets out airy moans. jeongguk hugs his torso, tongue lapping up his sensitive nipples, hands gripping onto his bottom. "you'll come back to me right?" jeongguk snaps his hips upwards, beginning to do all the work himself.

"a-always," taehyung digs his head into jeongguk's neck, eyes screwed shut in pleasure.

jeongguk lays them down, adjusting taehyung's legs over his shoulders and intertwining their hands. it's late at night, they should be getting sleep, but lust and longing overtook them. jeongguk wants to shake out all the bad thoughts running through his head, all the bad possibilities of what could happen. taehyung sees the worry etched onto jeongguk's face, he caresses his cheek, bringing his face down and letting it rest on his chest. "i love you," taehyung says first, his climax approaching the quickly as jeongguk's thrusts became sloppier.

"and i love you," jeongguk whispers in his ear, spilling inside and staying there for a few more minutes.

taehyung wraps his arms around him and prevents him from getting up, "stay."

deep down, taehyung has a feeling this might be their last night in each other's embrace.

««»»

a car comes to pick taehyung up and all jeongguk can do is watch from outside as the love of his life gets taken away. jimin puts a hand on his shoulder and gives it a squeeze, "we'll be alright. it'll work."

     jeongguk can only hope jimin is right. "when is namjoon getting here?"

     "in about fifteen minutes. we should pack up and find the bunker, i'm guessing it'll be in the basement. yoongi found some walkie talkies, they'll be useful if we happen to split up," jimin follows him back inside, "we still don't really know what we're up against. there could be armed security."

     as if being called, yoongi meets them at the entrance of the house, bags in each hand, "i gathered all the canned food and water bottles i could fit. you never know what can happen."

     "the plan is going to work," jeongguk says. but is he just trying to convince himself nothing bad will happen?

     jimin bites his lip, knowing his best friend all too well. "ok, it will. we'll just wait for namjoon."

««»»

taehyung is escorted into the facility by two guards. his hands are sweating, and he feels his head throbbing as they lead him inside a room. "take a seat mister kim," one of them tells him, which he obliges.

they leave the room and he sits in there alone. there's a large glass that separates the room from another, taehyung is curious. before he stands, the door opens once again and his mother walks in. she's wearing a white lab coat and has surgical gloves on. "taehyung, dear, i'm glad you decided to come after all."

taehyung nods, eyeing her suspiciously. "we'll leave in a couple of minutes. i just need to finish some reports and we'll be out of here in no time."

liar. the male still can't process the fact that his own mother is willing to use him as a test for this disease. he feels his dagger in the back of his pants, hopefully he won't have to use it. "i'm going to show you something, sit back," eunha approaches the glass window and presses a button.

on the other side, there's a person restrained to a bed. looking closely, he can see the bacteria growing out of their head, skull exposed. whoever the person was, was still alive and in agony. "mom. . ."

"i know, it's fascinating. the host is still alive, but the bacteria takes over them, and acts as it's own person. the real host is in pain, a lot, it feels every stage the bacteria goes through," she presses another button and the other side of the room is lit up.

"and now the virus. . . the original stage. it takes over the brain much like the bacteria but the host is no longer aware of their turning or pain," she taps on the window and the creature that isn't strapped lunges at the sound, though it's unable to see them through the one sided glass.

taehyung stands up from his chair, "and you created it?"

"no silly, i didn't create it. i was a helping founder, but i didn't partake in actually creating it from beginning. it was supposed to be a way to erase traumatic events from a person's brain. we used the nile virus which can cause memory loss, and then expanded it with its rna. however, as you can see, that didn't turn out well. the patients that were injected with the v strand began showing violence and began to lose track of time, who they were, what they were even doing. . . "

taehyung already knows this, though he tries to act like it's the first time he's hearing this information. his mother still seems too engrossed in her findings to notice anything is off. as long as he could buy time, things would go their way.

     "can it be stopped?" taehyung asks, approaching his mom.

     eunha nods, "of course it can. there's a cure to every disease, wether or not we give it to the public is up to debate my dear taehyungie."

     that scares him. "and now, you can help me too. all i need is you. one last final stage, and it'll be over. you want to save your friends don't you?"

the question throws him off guard.

"more than anything," he responds affirmatively.

eunha nods, "of course. so you'll do as i say if you want them to leave the island safely. it'd be a shame if your jeongguk were to come looking for you."

taehyung feels his blood run cold.

no. there was no way she'd know of their plan. namjoon couldn't of had betrayed them, if everything was still going to plan, the group is already on its way to the facility. "i'll help you."

and it's way too late to notice the syringe eunha takes from a table as she goes to hug taehyung. it's not until he feels the sharp sting of the needle penetrating the back of his neck and the burn of a liquid entering his body. he steps back in a rush, watching in horror as his mother holds the syringe in her hand with a look of craziness.

taehyung's hand goes to his neck, "what have you done?!"

"the last stage."

a/n AFTER 39495 years i've updated!! sorry to keep you waiting😭

also,,, if you didn't already know, eundong took jimin's spot in dying ( a while back! )

you'll have another choice to make in the following chapter. choose wisely.