vlog 44: sweet night

l̷̢̩͖̯̈́̃͂̏͛͋̚o̴̯̮͓̮̫̭̼̒ą̶͇͓̺̳̳͚̳͖̼̀̇̈́̚͝d̵͈̗̠͔̹͕̰͍̜͓͋̅̎͛̀̉ï̶̱̲̦̖̈́͛͂̀n̸̝̮̝̅͗͑͐̆g̷̢̪̘̥̑̇̎͒̓͝͝ ̷̦̯͎̰̄d̸̨̢̳̳̳̹͙̭̯͛͠ͅi̷͍̖̳̲͓̹̥̔̓͜ș̷̯̘̺̜̦͎̐̑͆̌̈́c̴̢͉͔̬̜̱̼̠͓͎̊̄͋͝

. . .

𝚟𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝟺𝟺:
𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

     taehyung has been thinking too much about what jimin said earlier in the week

taehyung has been thinking too much about what jimin said earlier in the week. the whole, being intimate with jeongguk. it pops up in his head every time he's with the younger, and it makes his cheeks go red at the thought. he's beginning to get flustered at every touch, every word, every gesture. sometimes he catches himself staring at jeongguk's tatted hands, imagining unholy things that make his pants tighten. regardless, taehyung is thirsting over jeongguk.

     "hey," jeongguk walks into their shared room, shirtless, and holding a tube of some sort of rubbing cream, "do you mind putting this on my shoulder? it's been hurting for a while now."

     oh dear lord, taehyung ogles at jeongguk's abs. they were starting to soften out, but the prominent outline of muscles was still very much there. "y-yeah," he scoots over on the bed, getting on his knees as jeongguk sits facing away from him.

     he takes the tube and squirts out a decent amount before beginning to rub it on jeongguk's shoulder, face reddening as his fingers begin to gently dig into the latter's shoulder. jeongguk lets out a satisfied moan, "w-what? does it hurt?" taehyung stops what he's doing.

"no, no, it feels good," jeongguk replies with a chuckle.

taehyung goes back to what he was doing, letting his hands glide over jeongguk's smooth skin. he can see a few freckles on his arm. although the act is nothing but innocent, taehyung can't help the butterflies that flutter in his stomach at the sounds coming from jeongguk. before anything else decided to flutter, taehyung slaps jeongguk's back and let's out a nervous laugh, "all done!"

     jeongguk turns around and gives taehyung a quick kiss on the lips, catching him off guard. "get ready for tonight, i'm taking you out," the raven pushes taehyung down on the bed, getting on top of him.

     "what are you doing?" taehyung squeaks, feeling his ears burn as jeongguk stares him down.

     jeongguk smiles fondly, "i don't know."

     "six thirty, wear something warm," jeongguk reminds him, giving him one last kiss before climbing off of him and leaving the room.

     taehyung lays on the bed for a few more minutes.

««»»

"never thought i'd see this jeon," jimin chirps as he helps jeongguk set up the tent for tonight's plan.