4: We're Trapped!

Začať od začiatku

Sword art online is now turning into a death game. Rozari thought in her head.

"... Oh I also chose to remove the revival system, and if your bar drops to zero, you die in the game, meaning you die in the real world..."

Rozari felt sick, at what she heard, and the sentence you die in the game, you die in the real world overlapped her thoughts, forcing a vision of her fighting a Frenzy boar on the Plains, and with one strike of the boar, she fell backwards her life bar goes to zero, screaming she shattered.

Rozari screamed shocked, back in the current reality. She held her chest, after that startling vision, of her imagining if she ends up dead, seething of the existence of both worlds. She then focused on the announcement, still holding her chest.

"Have you all noticed they are fewer players, in the game now, It seems that a few adults outside in the real world have been removing the Headgear,  ... Let me tell you now, that if anyone in the real world attempts  to take off  the NerveGear, radioactive frequencies built in the rig, will instantly destroy your brain and thus ending your life," Kayaba announced, "There is only one way to escape the game, You are all gathered on Floor 1, and for you to beat the game, is to travel through all the floors, beat all of the bosses on each floor, Defeat the boss of Floor 100 and you will clear the game!" 

Rozari gritted her teeth and tightened her fist.

"Clear?"

"What he's talking about?"

"But that will take forever!" yelled Kiyoko

"How can we clear all the floors, when it's impossible?" called out Klein. "Even the beta Testers never made it that high?"

For once, Rozari agreed with what Klein and she heard because even she didn't make it that far, only up to level 4, in beta... she couldn't figure out how to defeat that hippogriff; and she felt the tendency of the other players around her. Rozari also heard Arisa yell straight at Kayaba.

"This is not fair, let the players who don't want to be here out..." yelled Arisa.

"This is BS, let players go"

"This is madness!" yelled Klein

Two Players even tried to exit SAO but were stopped by an invisible wall.  "One Last thing.." paused Kayaba, before he heard a player instantly fall, Rozari, jerked up and scanned around, for the player.

Rozari glanced at Kirito standing in place, who just stared at Kayaba Akihiko with an angry glance. She scanned and scanned, even more, until she turned to where it came from, she noticed  Kiyoko gritted her teeth, slowly feeling something, as she was trying to hit whoever was touching her head.

"Kiyoko!" Reiri yelled as she was holding her friend, kneeling on the stone of the plaza.

Players froze all around Rozari, noticing Kiyoko's start to scream slightly, but trying to keep it in all the same. It was too intense,  she was getting scared, as she was trying to move her hands in the real world, but to no avail.

"Ki-' started Rozari, with tears in her eyes scared.

Suddenly Kiyoko stopped feeling like she was in pain, she felt the hands who were holding her Nervegear, let go, almost like it was dragged away. "That. was. scary... I almost. felt. the. life..." she breathed slowly.

"Ah, as you just witnessed everyone from a player, that what will happen if someone from the outside attempts at removing your headgear," spoke Kayaba intrigued at what just happened.

"Kayaba?" growled Reiri facing the gamemaster, while helping Kiyoko up to her feet.

"A player nearly died, and yet you are satisfied by it!" yelled Kirito