Seven

A/N: Ok so this ay be a short chapter only cause for once I want Luke's pov. So lt me know if you want more of Luke's pov in the future.

Luke's Pov 

After Aurora drove away, I was left with Reggie feeling super embarrassed that he walked in on us making out for the first time. I have to admit that it was pretty hot. I liked Aurora, and just because of her looks. I liked the way she cares for the guys and the band, the way she always comes up with idea and how passionate she is with the things she loves. I know people say boys dont get mushy but here I am. 

"So how was the kiss? Or whole make out session?" Reggie asks, making me go redder. He just laughed and slapped my back. "Don't worry about it bro. We've all done it in our lives. We're guys." But Aurora has been the only one I've kissed in my life. I know that seems kinda weird to say for a guy my age but the only person I've liked for years has been Aurora. Ever since I saw her that one day in 6th grade. 

"There he is. What took you so long that Reggie had to come get you." Alex said as he saw us enter the studio again. My face goes red again.

"Yeah Luke. We have to go home." Reggie smirked and patted my back, not saying a word of what I was doing. As of now anyway. We gathered our stuff up to get read to go to our individual homes. Most days we would sleep here at the practice house cause we all had issues with our families. Reggie's parents would fight all the time, Alex's parents were never ok since he told them he was gay. That's right gay. And my parents dont even like me in a band. But in the end they still are family and we love them. 

~~~~~~
Once I sat down at a quiet dinner with my parents. They didn't say a single thing till I spoke up. "Did you know me and Aurora are dating now?" They looked at me and their faces lit up.

"Oh honey! That is so great to hear!" My mom said, putting her hand on top of mine and smiling.

"About time son. You've only been talking about her for about 7 years now." My dad chuckled. 

"You should invite her over for dinner this weekend." My mom smiled. That was a great idea. She already knows my parents from all the previous hang outs at my house. So I agreed to the plan.

After dinner I went straight to bed to feel really refreshed for tomorrow's pictures.  

A/N: This chapter is a little shorter than most thats because I wanted a brief one of Luke's pov. Next chapter is back to normal.