𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Yasmin POV (Song - I Know You So Well by Shiloh Dynasty)

I am sure by now you know my routine. So, no point in me saying it.

I arrived at work a bit earlier than usual. I looked around the building for Yoongi but I couldn't find him.

He wasn't in the back room or the front room. He wasn't in his bedroom or hiding in the bathroom (like he usually does).

I walked back to the front and asked the woman at the front desk if she knew where he was.

"Last night, he refused to take his meds. We had to sent him to one of the lockdown rooms," she said, bluntly.

"Can I go see him?"

"Take these."

She handed me a key and a medicine bottle with Yoongi's name on it. She showed me where the lockdown rooms were and I, eventually, found Yoongi's room.

I unlocked it and walked in. He was staring at the wall in front of him. He didn't move nor did he acknowledge my presence.

"We can go back to your room now."

With that he stood up. He walked out and I followed. I closed to door and we walked to his room. When the guard unlocked the door, all of Yoongi's stuff was out of place.

He walked past the small mess and he laid down. I sat on the side of the bed. It felt awkward to be around him. I didn't know why.

His face had no emotion in it. I could feel him staring at me even after I looked away from him. I wasn't sure what I should do. After some time, I gave Yoongi two pills.

He stared into my eyes as I placed the pills into his hands. His eyes were cold as if they belonged to someone who had just died.

Yoongi sighed and threw the pills. Then, he started staring at me again. I could tell he was upset, yet I wasn't sure what to do about it. So I decided to break the silence.

"Wanna tell me what happened last night?"

Yoongi sighed again and he got his journal. He wrote down everything that happened last night.

Turns out, after his friends left, he refused to take the meds. He had explained to the guards and his therapist that he didn't need them.

The guards decided they had heard enough and thought he was hiding something.

They found another cup of pills and took him to lock down for the night.

"Why don't you need the pills?"

YG: 'If I told you, you won't believe me.'

"Well, I've seen and heard a lot of crazy things in my lifetime. So, spill it. Tell me what happened. Why are you here? Who was involved?"

Yoongi sighed. He had a lot to write down. It looked like a whole essay with a claim, supporting details, and evidence.

He passed me his journal when he was done writing. Afterwards, he laid down.

(Go back to Yoongi's backstory for this part cause I don't feel like typing all of it again. Also I'm changing the point of view to third person)

Yasmin read everything in shock. She had began recalling the events that happened that one night.

The things she forced herself to believe were all a lie.

She remembered the man was focused on something in front of him. Could that have been Yoongi?

"What color was the girl wearing?"

YG: 'I think it was red'

Yasmin cursed under her breath. She could feel tears in her eyes but she didn't want to cry yet. She needed to know more.

"Was it short and a bit tight?"

Yoongi nodded. Yasmin felt tears roll down her face. Yoongi just starred at her. He didn't know what was wrong.

"Was she tall?"

Yoongi nodded again and he sat up. Yasmin began to break down. She put her head down as tears streamed down her face.

Her heart began to ache, the same way it did when she witnessed her friend's murder.

Yoongi pulled Yasmin into his lap. He hugged her as tight as he could. She was crying into his chest quietly.

She didn't want anyone on the other side of the door to find her like this.

She hated herself for having this reaction. She hated when she was all vulnerable. She hadn't cried in years and she knew that she was crying due to years of pent up sadness.

Eventually, Yasmin calmed down. Yoongi kept her in his arms for a while until Yasmin sat up.

"A few years ago, a friend of mine was murdered in front of me. Her body and the man who did it disappeared. After that, they found a suicide note and her hanging in her basement. They said it was a suicide and that we were just drunk that night or something. But, when she was killed, we noticed that the guy was focused on something in front of him. I'm sure that was you," Yasmin said in an emotionless tone.

Yoongi just nodded.

"Have you heard from the guy since you have been here?" Yasmin asked.

She knew with this information she could get him out in prison.

YG: 'He's been harassing my friends for some time.'

"In that case, I know how to get you out of here."