𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Yasmin POV (Song - All Time Low by Jon Bellion)

"Hey, Yoongi. Where's your bathroom?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

Yoongi recently bought himself a new two story apartment. Well, lemme explain what's been going on.

Yoongi has gone back to his group after some much needed therapy. Real therapy this time.

The information about why he had to leave the group was kept private.

Some of his fans understood that while others insisted on getting information. I don't really know why.

His group is currently on break and he asked me to come over to see his new apartment.

It's pretty big tbh.

"It's upstairs. First door on the right," he said while he was making dinner.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I began washing my hands and I looked in the mirror.

A few months ago, I didn't think that I would be in a relationship. Nor did I think I would be in a relationship with one of the patients.

I smiled to myself thinking about how crazy the start of our relationship was. I walked back downstairs and was greeted by the smell of (favorite food).

"Mmm dinner smells great," I said as I walked towards Yoongi.

"It would be better if you let me take you out for dinner," he said, frowning.

I giggled at his immature antics and I leaned against the counter next to him.

"We don't need to do any of that fancy stuff. A homemade dinner is just as nice as a some food served at some random restaurant," I said, smiling at him.

"It's not the same, though."

"Your food is still pretty good."

"That's because I'm an amazing cook."

"You are. If you weren't, I wouldn't be here. I'd probably be dating a famous chef."

He glared at me and said, "So, you're only with me for my food?"

"I wouldn't say that. Your amazing cooking is just a bonus," i said, smiling.

Yoongi sighed as he finished making our food. I sat down in the couch and chose a movie for us to watch as we eat.

My Disney+ account was logged into the fire stick Yoongi had. So, I picked a random movie and turned it on.

15 minutes into the movie, Yoongi walked towards the couch and sat down. He handed me my food and began eating his.

I scooted closer to him as he was eating. He stared at me as I started watching the movie.

"You're clingy," he said, sighing.

"Says you."

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

I woke up pretty early the next morning. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I sat up as I began yawning.

I was still on the couch and the dishes from the night before were on the table in front of me. The room was pretty bright due to the ray of sunlight that crept in.

I looked down and saw Yoongi. He was behind me and he had his arm around my waist. I smiled at him.

And you say I'm the clingy one, I thought.

I tried to stand up but was immediately pulled back onto the couch. I heard some groans as Yoongi began waking up.

"Where are you going?"

"Just to the bathroom. Let me go."

He sighed and he released me from his grip. I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I did my business and I washed my hands. I went back downstairs only to be greeted by Yoongi staring at me.

"Umm, what?"

"Come lay back down. I'm tired."

"But, im clingy, right?"

I laid back down on the couch. Yoongi wrapped his arm back around my waist and he fell asleep.

Guess we're staying here for the rest of the day.