You reached your hand out, grabbing Diego's wrist and stopping him from fiddling with the knife. He looked to you, before looking back at Vanya. "It does. Just going through a lot right now... there's this girl... that I like. I thought she liked me, but it turns out that she-"

Diego was cut off by the sound of the front door opening and laughing.

"Oh, thank God." Luther said, standing. You chuckled, standing up from Diego's lap and walking over to the railing.

"Is anyone here? Hello?"

"Le petit mort, le petit mort."

"What? You don't speak French!"

"It means 'the little death' ."

All of your siblings along with Elliot came to the stair railing to see Allison, Klaus, and Five.

"Oh wow. I know this is impossible, but..." Klaus took off his sunglasses. "Did we all... get sexier?"

You laughed, taking a bird form and jumping off the railing, before taking your human form and tacking Allison in a hug. You both laughed, before she pulled away.

"Why are you a child?"

"I have no idea!" You said, smiling, before running over to Klaus and hugging him. Before jerking away to the strong smell of alcohol.

"Oh," Diego walked over. "Man, you are drunk."

"No, it's just a little... just a few... oh that's so sweet." Klaus said, walking over to Allison and Vanya and joining their hug.

"Klaus. Is Ben here?" Five asked, walking up to you.

"Oh uh... no. No unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"All right, then. Let's get down to business." Five said, grabbing your wrist and leading you up the stairs.

You all sat in the living room area, looking around.

"All right." Five started. "First off, I wanna say sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going back in time and getting stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is that we brought the end of the world back with us."

"Oh, my God, again?" Klaus asked. You looked up, staring at him. "All of you knew? Why am I always the last to know about the end of the- Oh, my God, my cult is gonna be pissed. Five! I told them we have until 2019!"

"We have until Monday. We have six days." Five stated.

"Is it Vanya?"

"Klaus." Allison said.

"What? It's usually Vanya!"

"Do you have any leads, Five?" Vanya asked.

"Yeah, we have one." Five replied, handing a file to Allison.

"Holy shit, is that Dad?"

"Yeah." You said.

"That's him?"

"And he's standing on the grassy knoll." Diego spoke up, leaning forward and against your chair.

"Diego, Y/N, and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly this means. So far, we've got nothing."

"Not nothing." Diego corrected. "He's planning to kill Kennedy."

"Maybe." Five said. "But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right."