Extra Ordinary

You sat quietly at the breakfast table, next to Allison and Luther

You sat quietly at the breakfast table, next to Allison and Luther. They both nodded to you. You sighed, before turning to Grace.

"Mom?" You asked as she scrubbed the egg pan.

"Yes, dear?"

"Um... I was wondering, if you would help me.." Oh my god. Why had you agreed to this? "Help me make a 'welcome home' gift for Five?"

Grace smiled warmly, before it near immediately dropped.

"Your father has forbid you and Five from seeing each other privately. You should know better,    Y/N."

"But.. Mom. Dad's dead."

Grace flinched, before looking back down and scrubbing the egg pan.

"Mom? Are you okay?"

"Of course." She said. Not in her usual way. In a way of which she sounded like she was being watched. "Now, drop the Five business. You know how your father feels about that."

"Mom! Dad's gone!" You said, standing.

"I understand that, Y/N. But now, you are grounded. Go upstairs, and sit in your room."

You tilted your head to the side. She knew your were 29, right? Yet, you still turned, and moved to walk out of the kitchen. You gave Luther and Allison a shrug, before continuing down the hall.

You found yourself in Five's room, as he placed a bus bandaid on his arm.

"Why you naked, brotato?"

Your voice made Five jump, and shriek a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Guess you've never seen a man past his under shirt."

You rolled your eyes, before moving to look towards the bag Delores had been placed in.

"Why do you leave her in there? At least put her in a stroller."

"Shut up. I know how to treat my wife."

"Clearly not." You say, plopping down on the bed and picking her up. "I know. He is rude."

"Hey! I can hear you!"

"Oh my gosh! We should! I'm thinking Margaritas-"

Five snatched Delores from your grasp, and watched her for a moment.

"Oh, please. You'll be fine." With that, he placed her in the bag once again.

"Can I come with you guys? I and Delores need to plan our girls day."

Five turned to glare at the manikin, before zipping you the bag and throwing it over his shoulder.

"No."

"Hey!" You yelled, standing. "So what, you just show up here, married, and now I apparently don't matter?"

"You never did, Y/N." He says, opening the window.