1: Where Did I Go Wrong?

Start from the beginning

"Ah!" I quickly put my hand over my other bleeding arm.
I can't believe I did this....
I let you down...mom.... Dad.... AA...

I felt a shot fly right past me.

"Damn!" I shouted. Are they trying to kill me!?
Well duh! You've been robbing banks!

I turned around the corner again. I was almost there. Almost.
My vision started going blurry.
No! Stay focused Sollux!
I need to get out of here.... Just go...
Just....stay.........awake.........

My vision went black.

Dave's POV:

"What? How could you do this to me!?" I shouted through my phone.
"D4V3 1M SORRY.... BUT 1 JUST TH1NK W3 N33D TO ST4RT S331NG OTH3R P3OPL3..."
"You could have just broke up with me normally! Not go out and cheat on me!"
"D4V3-"
"No! Were done!" I hung up.

Damn it!
My girlfriend Terezi just told me she was cheating on me with some guy.
I feel like trash. How could she do that to me?!

My name is Dave. I'm 18 and I live with my brother Dirk.
My girlf- my Ex girlfriend Terezi just called me. To tell me the news that she's been a back stabber.
I trusted her! We've been going out for two years. And half of it she cheated on me!

I sat back in my couch. Depressed.
"Whoa! What's wrong lil man?" Dirk came in the room holding lil cal.

"I just broke up with Terezi...." I said holding a pillow to my chest.
"Aw. What happened?"
"She was cheating on me...." I said starting to cry. I know I'm suppose to keep my cool kid look on all the time... But this is an exception. I tried keeping it in.

"You can cry.... I know how it is... Even after going out for that long..."

"What?"

"Just cry...." He patted my back.
I tried to cry but I still couldn't. I can't cry in front of him.... Some tears dropped but it wasn't serious crying.

"Can I just be left alone Dirk?" I asked wiping my eyes. I wasn't wearing my shades. They were on the coffee table in front of me.

"Okay....if you need anything, me and Lil cal will be in the room." He smiled.
"Hehe...okay..." I smiled. He went back into his room closing the door.
I sat back in the couch trying to relax.

You don't need her..... You can live with out her......

Just then I heard a loud bang noise. I jumped up.
I stood cautiously as I listened quietly.
Another bang. Was that a gun shot or fireworks?

I looked out my window and I saw a figure running. I couldn't tell who it was. They wore a hoodie that looked to be a yellow green color. I couldn't really tell, it was almost midnight. I looked at it again and it fell to the ground.

I quickly ran outside to see who it was.
I heard police sirens soon after. I ran over to the body. It was a troll.
His arm was bleeding bad and his breathing was bad. I picked him up and carried him inside my house without thinking.

"Dirk!" I called out.
He came out of the room and saw me put the guy on the couch.
"Who's that?"
"I don't know. He passed out on the street outside. He's bleeding." I quickly ran over to get our first aid kit.
Dirk walked over to him.

"He was shot."
"What?"
"This is a gun shot wound." He said going to his room.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He walked back out with some tools.
"We gotta take the bullet out. Go to your room."
"What-"

"Dave, go to your room. I'm gonna do a small surgery really quickly. You need to know some things if you own Katanas you know...I just need to be alone."