Reunited (Optimus and Flash Storm)

This took place during the battle on Cybertron in my book "TFP: Prime's Daughter." Optimus was laying on the ground dying from his wounds. As he laid there dying, he sees his sparkmate Flash Storm kneeling down next to him.

Optimus's POV:

My body felt numb. Pain was shooting through all of my circuits. I groaned painfully and I could barely move. My optics were closed. I breathed in and out heavily and winced in pain. I knew that my time was almost up. I knew that it was almost my time to become one with the Allspark. I felt someone touch my cheek. "Optimus. Optimus." I looked over to my right to see my sparkmate Flash kneeling right next to me. "It's alright. It's alright," she said. "Flash....Storm," I rasped weakly. I let out a few ragged breaths and groaned in pain. "Shhh. Shhh. It's alright my love. It'll be ok." She stroked my helm gently and I held her servo in mine. I smiled weakly even though I was in pain. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I've....missed you...so much Flash," I said. "I'm here now my love. I'm here," said Flash. She leaned in for a kiss and we kissed each other lovingly and passionately. It has been years since the last time we kissed. I've missed her so much. "We'll be....reunited soon....my love," I said. "I know. I know we will my love. Don't worry about our daughter Amara. She's a strong femme and will be a fine leader of the autobots. And we will see her again too," said Flash. I nodded my helm in agreement. "I...love you Flash," I rasped weakly and then slipped into unconsciousness. I felt her kiss my cheek. "I love you Optimus. I love you...Orion."