(Reggie Peters) Another Patterson 3/4

Words: 1589

~Time Skip~

Julie and I went to the dance and the boys didn't come so Julie got made and left the band. Luke tried to apologize to me but I just poofed out.

Then it was Luke's birthday. Im going to give him a homemade bracelet. Like I always do. But this time it didn't have beads that spelled out, 'Hppybday' or 'You're old' or something like that, but I put, 'I❤️U' since I know he's been going through something right now.

I was about to give it to him but before I do, I heard Julie say, "Because all you care about is yourself." And saw her walk away.

"Luke, she didn't mean that." Then Luke poofed out.

"Oh god." I mumble and poof to my house.

I see Luke watching mom and dad, crying.

"Hey." I say and he looks at me.

"Happy Birthday." I say and give him the bracelet.

Luke looks at it then back at me before engulfing me into a hug.

"I love you too." He said and started to cry in my shoulder.

"Hey it's okay." I said and he pulls back from the hug.

"Thank you. N/n. Best present ever." Luke says and puts it on.

A few minutes later, mom and dad got the cake ready for Luke.

I saw Alex, Reggie, and Julie in the corner of my eye, watching, while Luke blows the candle.

Mom and dad look around, confused. Dad lights it again and Luke was about to blow it out again but mom and dad blew it out. Luke say down on a chair next to dad and started to sob again so I sat on the chair next to him and rubbed his back.

~Time Skip~

We both got back to the studio and Julie and the boys were practicing.

They convinced her.

Julie and Luke chatted as I sat down on the couch.

"Oh and happy birthday." I heard Julie say and I smile.

~Time Skip~

It was after practice, Alex was looking for Willie and Luke is hanging out with Julie which leaves me with Reggie. Reggie sat on the couch with my legs on his lap.

"So this whole time, I was flirting with you?" Reggie says and I laugh.

"Yeah."

"And you said you liked it~" Reggie wiggles his eyebrows and I sit up and hit him lightly.

"So why didn't you tell me?" Reggie asks as I lean my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"I just wanted for you guys to remember me." I said.

"I mean, we do now." Reggie says and I smack him.

"You know what I mean."

"I'm sorry." Reggie says.

I look at Reggie and he was looking down with puppy eyes and a pouted lip. Oh my god, how adorable he looked.

I put his chin up so he was looking at me and hugged him.

"It's okay."

"FINALLY! I GET MY HUG!!" Reggie exclaims and I laugh.

~Time Skip~

Julie and The Phantoms we're playing and I saw my brother staring a Julie with heart eyes. After he did he looked at me and I made my hands shape into a heart. The boys teleport next to me where Flynn and I were standing at.