(Reggie Peters) Flirt

Words: 581

Rated: TV-PG

~Y/n's POV~

I'll I gotta say is... that Reggie is such a flirt. It's annoying but I somehow can live with it. Like how I could live with half of my friends being ghosts. Weird right? Sometimes I feel like there's better people in the 90s than now. The first time Reggie flirted with me, I looked at him with disgust. It was a joke though. Julie and Flynn would never stop teasing about Reggie and I though. They tell me that we're meant to be like Julie and Luke. Okay, that's a total lie. Reggie and I don't have anything in common and don't have chemistry. I barely even like boys. Only boys like, George Weasley, Oliver Wood, Peter Parker, Zuko, etc. So people who don't exist. I was hanging out with my friend group, Julie, Flynn, Alex, Luke, and Reggie. We were all in the studio, having multiple conversations. Flynn was still trying to convince me that I'm meant to be with Reggie.

"No, I'm not into boys who play the bass, wears leather jackets and flannels, and is a soft boys." I tell Flynn.

I feel someone take my chin and forcefully make me look at them.

"Oh," Reggie says with a smirk, "Liar."

Not gonna lie, that was hot.

"See? Made for each other!!" Flynn exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"Can you just admit it. It's getting annoying." Julie says.

"No, can we please stop taping about this?" I point to Reggie and me.

"Aww." Reggie pouts.

~Time Skip~

We were all hanging out with me and Reggie was now trying to make me confess that I have 'feelings' for the boy.

"It's obvious you like mee." Reggie sings.

"I am not." I say as he play with my hair.

"Oh really?" Reggie says.

I sit up, "Yes, really."

"You liar. I know you're obsessed with me." Reggie says.

I was so caught up with the conversation, that I didn't even know that everyone was watching us.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not." I stand up.

"Yes you are." He stands up.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Okay, if I get to kiss you, and if you like it, will you date me?" Reggie asks, kneeling.

"Okay, fine." I give in.

"What? Really?" Luke says and I nod, slightly sighing.

"Okay, are you ready?" Reggie asks and I look at him weirdly.

"Why would you ask tha-" Kiss.

It felt amazing. Like crazy amazing. It's nothing I've felt before since i haven't been kissed. I don't know if I like him though. He is a good kisser. He is good looking. He is very funny. He is sweet. He is an innocent baby. He is my favorite out of the group- Woah, when did that happen?? I kiss back, holding both sides of his face. We pull back for air.

"Wow." I say, out of breath.

"So?" Reggie asks.

"What?"

"Do you... like it?" He answers.

"Like what?" I say, not wanting to talk about what had just happened.

"Did you like kissing me?" Reggie asks.

"Well," Everyone looks at me, intensely.

In the heat of the moment, I take Reggie's face and pull him into a kiss.

"CALLED IT!!" I hear Julie and Flynn shout and hear a clap.

They probably high-fived. Reggie smirks and kisses back.

When we pull away, I say, "I do like you."

Reggie smiles and hugs me.

"I like you too."