(Reggie Peters) Am I Dreaming? 2/3

Words: 1432

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"OH MY GOD I THINK I NEED TO GO BACK!" I shout and jump up.

"NO! No, your not going back Y/n. Just calm down." Reggie says after hugging me.

"Wait how are you guys touching and how do you guys know each other?" The blonde guy asks and Julie and  him with another guy chats.

"You okay?" Reggie asks pulling away from the hug but not letting go of me.

"N-No. Why'd you stop sleeping?" I ask, pulling him into another hug.

"Oh yeah! I'm a ghost now. And your here! In real life!" Reggie exclaims and I giggle.

"Y-Yeah."

"When you said 'you know what happened when I moved away'..."

"Oh my god. Yeah. Uh I'm sorry I did t tell you but... I moved away because of you." I say.

"Wait why?" Reggie asks and of the corner of my eye, I see the other three watching us.

"Well, you know how my parents are. They thought I was crazy so they put me into a mental hospital across the state. And it was expensive so we had a crappy apartment and I went to a horrible school. Then my parents blamed me for everything and it got too out of hand that they disowned me. Ray then found out and adopted me so here I am." I explained and Reggie pulled me into a hug.

"Why so many hugs?" I groan.

"What? You don't want a hug from your crush?" Reggie smirks and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Wait what?"

"I read your diary!" Reggie said.

"You what? You know I don't anymore right?" He nods and playfully pouts.

"Oh come on. Stop it." I said and I move his face to face mine and he smiles.

"Awwww!" We both heard where the other guy three were standing.

Julie and the two other boys, that I still don't know the names of, look away from us and pretend they were doing something else.

"So I'm guessing, you're Alex?" I point at the blonde guy. "And you're Luke?" I point at the guy with a sleeveless.

"How'd you know?" The blonde guy, that I know now is Alex, asked.

"When Reggie first came friends with you guys he couldn't stop talking about you." I explained.

"That sounds like Reggie." Luke says.

"So this is the Reggie?" Julie asks with a smirk.

"I'm the Reggie?" Reggie jokes.

"Yup." And I kiss him on the cheek and Reggie gets flustered.

"Wow and I was the one who had a crush on you."

"Y-Yeah."

~Time Skip~

All five of us got together really well but when I'm not with Reggie, and I'm alone with someone else in the group, then I'll start stuttering more then Big Bill can himself. Besides that, Alex and I are besties, and Luke, Julie and I are the song writers.

We were all in the studio, bored. Luke aabd Alex were sitting on the chairs, while Julie and Reggie was on the couch and I was in Reggie's lap.

"oO! Reggie, remember that one time when I walked into your room and saw you dancing?" Alex and Luke blurts out and Reggie shakes his head, obviously lying.