3: Log out button missing?

Start from the beginning

Reiri waved at us, beside Kiyoko. "This is Arisa, Kirito and I'm Rozari, it's a pleasure to meet you Reiri" Rozari bowed again.

Kirito looked at Rozari confused when she noticed her using the traditional Japanese introduction, to Kiyoko, as the three others approached. He even noticed how Kiyoko was getting annoyed and chuckled.

"Rozari what did I say about Formalities?" asked Kiyoko lightly chuckling in annoyance.

"I can not help that-" she paused being interrupted by Klein "Beta testers correct" he spoke mainly towards Rozari and Arisa. But he didn't even say Kiyoko, was she lying to her. Rozari questioned raising a bow.

"Yes, Klein, Rozari also is one" Kirito

"You could say that" spoke Arisa, slying grinning turning away.

Rozari nodded. Arisa stayed extremely quiet, and She eyed her with curiosity wondering if she's okay, though she decided upon herself to not pry into it right now.

"Nothing, I was just wondering, nice to meetcha names Klein" the boy waved "I thought it would be nice to practice as a group together on the plains" he responded with a good wave of his hand.

After Klein introduced himself that Kiyoko looked at him as she rolled her eyes. Arisa shrugged. "I would maybe do it for a minute"

"Okay, I can work around this, even if I like to practice alone" replied Kirito

Rozari looked at Kirito, a small smile agreeing to him, Kirito seems very familiar, I hope he is my twin brother, yet Arisa seems like she's hiding something deep...

"Okay then let's go off to practice separately and we can meet up afterwards" responded Klein

"I like the sound of that"  Rozari spoke while everyone else nodded and we all went our separate ways on the Plains to grind the rest of the time.

[Time Skip]

The sun was sinking in the sky, Rozari walked up to where the four of them are supposed to meet up and Arisa followed her. They raced to where Kiyoko stood with Reiri. Klein and Kirito weren't there yet. "Guess we are the first ones to meet up" she spoke reaching them.

"Guess so?" Kiyoko replied "Klein is still grinding, I felt tired so we just gave up for today"

"Kirito too... but honestly I never passed him, so I don't exactly know where he is on the plains"

"Kirito could be in the Quest Plains?" she asked

"They are more than one Plains?" Arisa asked

"Well yeah... there is also the Rival Plains"

Rozari sat down on the grass, beside Kiyoko. Arisa sat beside her. Rozari heard Kiyoko sigh as she looked up to the sky.

"You know, I ever so wish not to have to log out, of this game for the night..." Kiyoko replied

"How so?" she asked looking at the light blue-haired girl.

"Oh not important" grinned Kiyoko keeping her mouth shut.

"Careful what you wish for Kiyoko?" spoke Kirito as he walked up to join them. Rozari looks up at Kirito, as he sat down beside Arisa and Rozari.

Kiyoko nodded "you are right Kirito"

"Yeah I don't want to stay here with no way to log out, I will miss eating favourite dinners too much," spoke Klein as he came up near the four of them as he sat down on the grass.

"Yeah, I am curious too... Whoever made sword art online, this game is amazing" spoke Klein getting all comfy

"Can't agree more, Klein" Kiyoko spoke