Alex: What's up Ms Kaufman.

I smirk to myself. My guy you just got fucked. I see Alexa get up and stare at Alex.

Lexi: Excuse me?

Lucas:Hey Ms Kaufman could I, hum, have a little moment outside with you.

She just stares at Alex and nod towards me. When we leave the classroom she kisses me.

Lucas: He is trying to be like me. Dont worry.

Lexi: So that's Gionna's Lover?

Lucas: Almost that why I need your help. Could you actually finish these posters with gionna while me and Alex go to some places.

Lexi: Where?

Lucas: I want to make him look cooler. That's what Gionna asked me to do. So new haircut, nee glasses, new clothes and maybe I'll buy him a car.

She just smiles at me and kisses me.

Lexi: You are so good for others wish I was like when I was in school you know.

I just smiled  packed her lips and get back inside.

Lexi: Alex I dont need your services anymore you can leave.

Alex: Sorry Ms Kaufman please give me another chance.

Lexi: Just leave with Mr Santos.

I smirk towards Gionna and she understands that this is my and her mothers plan.

Alex runs outside and stands next to my car. I walk towards the car open it and he gets inside.

Lucas: Maybe you still dont know how to control your cool side.

Alex: Just take me home.

Lucas: Not really. We my friend are going to give you a new look that when you arrive home tonight your mother won't recognize you.

He looks weird at me and I start driving to some place so he can cut his hair. We arrive at Doc's my favorite hair cutter ever.

Doc: Hey my boy LS haha.

We do an handshake.

Doc: coming for a fresh hair cut?

Lucas: No but to my friend here. I'll let you do the choice for him he doesn't really know about cool stuff so  do your best.

Alex: Hum I dont know about this.

Doc: Kid dont worry let Daddy Doc do the work and you'll have an hair cut as sexy as Lucas right here but for that I need you to trust me.

Alex: Okay fine but if something goes wrong you'll owe me Lucas.

Lucas: Dont worry my boy doc will take care of that hair of yours. Okay I'll just be outside while you take care of him.

Doc: I got you my man.

I leave and last thing I see is doc putting Alex in a chair and grabbing a machine. My boy Doc is the God when it comes to hair.

30 minutes later

I go inside to see Alex not facing the mirror. I decided to tease him a little.

Lucas: Hahahaha. Yo doc you are the GOD OF PRANKS.

Doc decides to play it with me.

Doc: OH NO!

Alex: What?

Doc: I mean. OH YES HAHA!

Me and doc do our handshake.

Lucas: I told you could trust my buddy here. Are you ready? But before that here try this glasses that I just bought 10 minutes ago.

He takes the lens out of his old glasses and puts on the new glasses and put the glasses on.

Doc: Okay now turn around.

He turns around to face the mirror. He is shocked.

Alex: Yo Lucas, I LOVE YOU BRO!

He goes to hug me but I stopped him.

Lucas: Here let me teach you an handshake.

5 minutes later

I teach him the handshake and he finally gets it right.

To be Continued...

---