"Surprise!" Santana said excitedly.

"Guys, what you're doing here?!" I asked surprised and they laughed and I move from the door so they can come in.

"We're having a little pool party to celebrate that everything turned out to be just fine." My handsome boyfriend said and I smiled excitedly.

"Thank you!" I said and they laughed and hugged me. "This means so much to me."

"I'm just happy that nightmare is over." Santana said and I smiled. "Now, let's get this party started." She said taking two bottle of vodka from her bag and I laughed.

"Gosh, you're going to marry my brother." I said and she laughed and winked at me and we went to the pool area. Noah started organizing the drinks area and I get in the pool with Cedes, Kurt, Brittany, Mike and Blaine.

......

"You're going down!" I said to Santana and she laughed. I'm on Finn's shoulders and she's on Noah's shoulders and we're going to fight.

"Oh you wish!" Santana said back.

"3! 2! 1! FIGHT!" Artie shouted and Santana and I tried to take one another now but after trying hard, we both ended up falling on the pool together and we burst out laughing and so did everyone that was watching our fight.

"You guys are terrible at this!" Puck said and we laughed.

"Shut up." I said laughing and he laughed too. "When we were younger I would always beat ya." I eventually told the Glee people about Noah and I being brother and sister because they were always confused with our relationship.

"No way! I would let you!" Noah said.

"You would cry!" I said and everyone laughed.

"What a precious childhood." Finn said ironically and I laughed and hugged him wrapping my legs around his waist and he hold me by his waist and I put my arm around his shoulders.

"We were so competitive that it was crazy." I said.

"You were a little cheater." Noah said and they laughed. "Evil."

"Methods." I said shrugging and they laughed.

"Finn, when you two have kids, don't let her teach your kids that." Santana said and we laughed.

"I won't." Finn said chuckling and he kissed my cheek and I chuckled.

We all kept having lots of fun and drinking and having an amazing day. I'm so happy! I can finally sleep peacefully with no nightmares or anything else. I'm watching the sunset with a smile on my lips, I look around and see that everyone is drunk and I laughed a little.

"Hey B." Finn said stopping next to me and I looked up to him with a smile.

"Hey." I said with a smile. "Look how drunk everyone is." I said chuckling and he laughed.

"They're funny." He said chuckling as he watches Mercedes trying to make a tower with the red cups and I chuckled and slip my arm around his waist and he placed a kiss on top of my head. "I was thinking about something earlier."

"About what?" I asked.

"Things definitely changed since you got here, huh?" He said and I chuckled. "You and Puck were at each other's throats all the time. I was a jerk whistling at you on traffic and you hated me, you had good reasons tho, I was just a jerk. Now I'm a sucker for you and I can't even remember about how was life before you."

"I don't want you to remember that." I said and he laughed softly.

"I remembered how was it for 15 days and I don't want to remember anymore." He said and I laughed and kissed his lips.

"I'm alright now." I said smiling between our kiss. "Everyone is drunk, let's go upstairs."

"Don't need to ask me twice." He said and we went inside rushing to my room immediately undressing each other while kissing.

This is going to be an amazing summer.

Will Rachel and Finn last forever? Will the relationship between the Berry-Puckerman family be forver on peace? Well, we all can't have the answers to all the questions but all we know, is that they're happy now.

The End.

A/N: so I know this was kind of a crappy ending and I'm sorry but I'm writing new stories and hopefully you'll like them

Xoxo