"This is why you canceled?" he asks bitterly

"I'm sorry Jimin..."

"Are you? Cause it didn't look like it to me when you were eating his face!" I feel his words digging into me like a knife.

Jimin lets out a soft breath and steps up to me tilting my face to look at him. "I was worried about you darling." He whispers, he no longer looks angry, he looks... disappointed? Sad?

"W-why?" I nervously chew my lip. I didn't want to hurt him.

"You sent me a short text to cancel and never replied darling." He sighs running a hand through his black hair. "I just assumed that something bad must have happened for you to cancel so suddenly but when you finally get home, I see you with Jungkook."

"I uh, it just happened and..."

"Do you like him?" he cuts me off.

"Yes... but I also like you Jimin all of this is confusing for me" I watch as he looks down.

This time I know for sure the look on his face is sadness. I don't know where the sudden courage comes from, but I can't stand to see him upset like this. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry I don't want to hurt either one of you." I tighten my arms around his waist as I feel him exhale heavily.

"I'm not mad at you darling, I'm mad at him he knows I like you and still went for it..." His arms finally wrap around me in return. "You don't owe either of us anything. Just, can you take some time before making a choice?"

"I don't want to come in between your friendship..." I move to step out of his embrace but Jimin tightens his arms around me

"I won't let it come to that darling. Can you give me a chance too?"

I tilt my head up to look at him, his eyes sparkle with hopefulness. "Do you want to come in?"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Jimin and I were sitting on the couch, I had made some coffee for us. It was awkward since neither of us really said anything to each other and I didn't know how I could ease the tension. Jimin looked just as nervous as me as he sipped from his cup.

"Jimin... I think I should explain myself better." I play with my fingers as they rest in my lap.

"I don't get close to people, that's why I asked for Jin's help. I have a hard time letting people in." I look at Jimin waiting for a response, when he doesn't speak up I take a deep breath and continue.

"I've never dated seriously and don't know if this is fair to you or Jungkook."

Jimin places his cup down and scoots closer to me on the couch, he places his warm hands on my cheeks cupping my face. "You're thinking about this too much darling. I'm not asking anything of you.

"I'll be here waiting for you." he stays a whisper away from my lips as he speaks. "Take the time you need." He places a soft peck against my lips.

"Thanks, but you know I'm going to have to talk to Jungkook too." I rest my forehead against his. "Will you really be okay with that?"

"Of course. We will do this your way."

I can't help the smile that takes over my face. He's managed to soothe my fears and reassures me that it's okay.

I feel my phone buzz, I unlock it noticing a text from Kookie I choose not to reply to it right now, the conversation I need to have with him cannot be done through text.

Jimin stifles a yawn and I notice the time. A frown crosses my face as I realize he probably needs to head home.

"Uh Jimin do you maybe wanna stay over tonight just to like uh, cuddle?" I nervously ask him

"Are you sure?" he has a huge smile on his face as he scratches the back of his head.

I nod my head and take his hand leading him to my room. I quickly grab some pj's from my drawer and head to the bathroom to change. When I step into my room Jimin is already shirtless laying in my bed. I'm blushing as memories of our first night together run through my mind.

"Come lay down darling." He says patting the spot beside him.

When I slide under the blankets next to him, he wraps his arms around me pulling me against him. I tense up my thoughts running wild. Should I be doing this? Should I let him in? Jimin's hands run up and down my back soothing me.

"Stop thinking so much darling. Sleep" He presses a kiss to the top of my head, and I close my eyes relaxing in his embrace as I fall asleep.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Well, My Little Coconuts shits about to get even more complicated!

Don't hate Jelly, she's just trying to figure her life out. Could you pick between the two boys?

As always I love you all.