Chapter 24 (B version)

Thank you so much for 62k reads! Holy cow! 

I am so so glad that you are liking my story! It's seriously making me feel so good as I am feeling pretty down because I am still trapped in quarantine with my whole family. (I can finally smell and taste things tho, so it's getting better! I am from Czech republic and my whole country is getting destroyed by covid so I am going to get tested for Coronavirus tomorrow, after almost TWO WEEKS. It's messed up.)

Writing helped me a lot and so did your comments and reactions to my story. It's basically my free dose of serotonin now, I can't thank you enough ♥

I hope you will enjoy another ending I made for you, can you guess which one is it going to be? 👀

-

Dream's sword got heavier under Technoblade's gaze, making blonde's hands get sweaty.

"Techno don't do this." he tried to talk to his lover that was trapped in his own body, feeling like he can actually do something by whispering his sad pleas to him.

"D-don't listen to him. You are stronger than this." blonde pointed his sword at him with no intention of hurting him, he just wanted to make a statement. 

'Maybe if I will show him how scared I am,' he thought to himself. 'Maybe he will snap out of it.'

But there was no response. Technoblade's body made a quick lunge at him, making a statement by the way he wasn't hesitant to go after Dream's head. Statement that he's not scared to hurt him and that he will make it hurt.

"G-GUYS!" Dream's whole body got filled to the brim with fear, screaming for his friends. "GUYS COME HERE!"

They all wasted no time getting to him, pulling out their swords as they witnessed the way Technoblade's possesed body moved against tiny little blonde, making them reconsider this whole fight. He was way too busy with pushing away Technoblade's strong attacks, running out of breath. George's and Wilbur's eyes went straight to Phil.

"What the fuck are we going to do?!" George shrieked, holding onto his sword like it's his last ticket to the heaven. 

"I-I..." Phil's tried to examine the space around him, trying to come up with something smart he could save the day with. And then, in corner of his eyes, he saw Technoblade's brother on his way to escaping the arena.

"Guys go help Dream," Phil picked up his shield, determination filling his mind. "I will put that motherfucker down."

Both men just looked at him, worried. "Are you sure? Look at what he has done to Technoblade, do you think you can take him down?"

"Of course I can." Phil laughed, swinging his sword. "He's distracted. And I trained my whole life for this."

He left George and Wilbur in the dust, taking hold of spear that was laying on the ground, left behind by contestant that came on the stage before Technoblade. He stretched his muscles, aiming for the king himself as he threw the weapon at him, missing his head as it got stuck in beam behind him.

"Stay right fucking here you coward." Phil's voice resonated through the stage, making "king's" body vibrate as it got under his skin. He turned to him with smile on his face, covering the way he trembled under the wrath of Technoblade's friend.

"I am standing here Phil." blonde looked into his eyes, into those icy blue irises that felt just as cold as his heart. It was almost like he had no connection with his own family anymore, his gaze feelingalmost painful on Phil's body. It was nothing like staring into Techno's kind, brown eyes.