Chapter 17

"...what is he doing?"

"I don't know, but it's very entertaining."

Wilbur and George were packing their stuff together with Dream and Techno and it took incredibly long time just to decide wat they need to leave here and pack with them. It was almost funny how Wilbur and Techno got stressed when they had to leave some of their fancy clothes behind, making Dream and George absolutely lose it at their stressed out faces.

When they were finally done with packing all they needed, all they had to do was to chose their horses and put a saddle on them, which obviously wasn't hard for any of them, but it seemed like Dream was struggling. A lot.

"I thought you were travelling while being a bounty hunters, what happened to him?" Wilbur looked a bit concerned, watching Dream from afar with George by his side.

"I think I know." dark haired man smiled as he saw Techno come up to his loverboy with little smile on his face.

"Do you need help with the saddle?" he asked him, towering over the blonde man.

"...yes please." Dream responded, trying to sound naive and lost, obviously very content with the way Techno took his bait. "It seems like it got stuck or something."

"Let me show you how to do it." Techno just stood behind him, just close enough to feel the heath radiating from his body.

"You just gotta yank this belt down and up, then strap it in." he tried to explain it to him, but it went over Dream's head as he was way too concentrated on the way pink haired man pressed his chest against him, feeling his expensive perfume and rose petals he always left on his clothes to make them smell good.

"Thank you." he said, watching his big hands handle the straps on his saddle, noticing that it made him feel a certain way he jsut couldn't pinpoint yet.

"I hope you know how to get up there, or do you need my help with that too?" Techno just waited for his response patiently, watching the blonde blush. 

"N-no that's... That's okay, thank you Techno."

Pink haired man just nodded, going back to his own horse, passing by Wilbur who was flashing him a devilish grin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You know that he could do it by himself right?"

"Of course," Techno tried to look unbothered, but a little smile appeared on his face. "And I bet he knows I know."

"Oh you pig." Wilbur just giggled.

"What? I was just being a good, helpful friend."

"Only a friend?"

"Only a friend." Techno nodded. "Nothing more."

There was a peculiar tone in his voice as he said that, tone that didn't have to be explained between them. Both Wilbur and Techno knew exactly what this meant.

"Are you sure you wanna go? You can.. stay here with Dream, we can try to somehow take care of this whole situation."

"No way," Techno said right away. "I wanna be the one who kills that motherfucker. Besides..." he glanced at Dream quickly, turning back. "I tried to talk him out of this. He wants to go no matter what."

Wilbur just smiled. "That's cute, isn't it?"

"It's stupid." pink haired man just shook his head, annoyed. "You are all fools for going with me, I told you many times I should just do it by myself, it's going to get you killed."