Chapter 24 (A version)

Sooooo I decided to continue with the story through fluff ending (endings?), but I also wanted to make two angst filled endings for all the sadists in my comments for the balance, so I hope that will fulfill all your needs ♥

Just a disclaimer though..

I am not going to tell you which one of them I made first 

Enjoy the journey >:D

-

The world started to dissapear around Technoblade, leaving him disoriented mess of thoughts that weren't his own, in dark where he couldn't do anything but to wait for light to come back. There was something feral inside him, something that made him lose control and he was like an animal, scared and in the corner, thinking about what is going out with his body. 

"God," he prayed alone in the dark, shivering while something he couldn't see started breathing on his neck. "I hope he's going to make it out alive."

~

Dream stood in front of his lover, feeling like the man he loved just vanished out of this world, leaving behind just his shell. His eyes were hollow and black and all he saw in his face was artificial rage.

"T-Techno no.." he whispered, voice breaking in his throat. There was no response, nothing that made it look like there was a human inside that giant, unbreakable body. 

He started to move against him.

Blonde felt fear creep inside his body that made him run away with his eyes on his "boyfriend", looking for something he could fix this. His shaking legs carried him to the corner of the stage as he tried to dodge Techno's sword that always swung dangerously close to his body.

Technoblade's body moved like it had nothing to lose, making moves that Techno's brother knew would be fatal in normal combat, but knowing that Dream didn't want to hurt his boyfriend made the fight so much easier.

"FUCK." he yelled as diamond sword cut his shield in a half, making Dream fall and lose the last advantage he had against Technoblade. He saw his sillhouette rise above him, looking like a merciful god that was giving him a quick way out of this nightmare of a life, preparing to cut the man under him in two halves.

Dream made a last, desperate attempt to cover himself with his arms, hiding his head under them. He waited for his skull to be smashed into pieces, but he only heard a piercing sound of two blades colliding.  He looked up, seeing Phil's blocking Technoblade's attack with his sword.

"DREAM MOVE." 

Blonde man didn't hesitate, rolling to the side and getting up, running like his life depended on it. He saw his two friends run up to him with fear in their faces.

"What the hell is happening?!" George yelled, confidently holding his sword with Wilbur behind his back, not as determined but still wanting to help in whatever was happening in front of them.

"He's possesed," Dream tried to catch his breath. "His brother is making him  attack and kill me-"

"WHAT?" Wilbur's eyes widened, seeing the horde of muscles and raw anger, holding giant diamond sword while absolutely destroying everthing that came to his way. "HE'S TRYING TO FIGHT YOU?"

Dream just managed to nod while having an internal breakdown, trying to come up with a plan while Phil was trying to fight Techno behind his back, giving him some time. "I-I.. I need you guys to stay away from him, me and Phil will come up with something okay? It's not over yet." he tried to catch his breath once again. "Try to find his brother and bring him back so he can break the spell, we will keep him busy meanwhile, alright?"