Chapter 6

The cellar under Technoblade's home was the creepiest thing Dream ever saw. The staircase was seemingly leading to the void of black nothing, making blonde a bit uneasy.

"Scared of the darkness Dream?" Techno smirked, lighting up the candle inside a lantern he was holding.

"Do I look like some pissbaby to you?" he tried to look confident, but failing miserably, getting pale as hell just by looking at the dark end of the staircase. Techno felt a bit bad for him.

"You... you can hold onto my arm if you don't feel good. I dont mind." he offered him his hand, making smaller man blush.

"...alright. But only because you offered it to me." Dream made sure he wasn't looking too clingy as he touched Techno's elbow, pressing his body softly against his. 

"Mind your steps." pink haired man said as he made his way down the stairs, practically dragging Dream's body along.

Blonde tried to not think about the way Techno's body radiated heat, making him feel comfortable and safe. He had to admit that even though he was seen by people as a big scary guy, he enjoyed this sensation of clinging onto someone even bigger and scarier than him, feeling like he was protected. It was.. way too nice to be true. Way too good to come from his enemy.

Were they even enemies anymore?

"White, red or pink?" Techno interrupted his daydreaming. 

"What?"

"What wine do you drink? White, red or pink?"

"Oh..." Dream had a few flashbacks on wild parties he used to have when he defeated someone, usually drinking cheap beer and liquors. But he remembered his affairs with bottles of red and white wine that often ended up in bushes or on toilet. "I never actually tried pink.. is it good?"

Techno laughed. "I have no idea. I've had this barell of pink wine saved for some special occasion in my life but it never came.." he went silent for a minute. "I guess that it's our duty to try it out then."

When they finally got to the cellar, Dream let go of Techno's arm so he could light up torches, making the whole room bright and uncovering whole pile of barells filled with various kinds of alcohol. On top of it was a small one, painted with pink color.

"Would you be so kind and took the pink one down? I will prepare the glasses." Techno told Dream, not even glancing up from lighting all the torches up. He wanted to make the room as nice as possible, he had no guests here for a long time.

Dream did as he was told, making his way up and down and bringing Techno the little barell. He admired the carvings that were on the sides, making it seem like it was covered in small pink flowers. He was sure that this is going to be the fanciest alcohol that he will ever taste.

"What is your relationship with wine like Dream?" Techno finally came up to him, holding two decorated glasses and looking way more cheerfull than he did just an hour ago. He poured  

"Would you consider yourself a beginner?"

"I am an expert," Dream took one glass carefully in his hand, pouring himself way too much wine, suddenly feeling much more relaxed. "In everything." he replied confidently, making the taller man look confused and then blush like crazy. Dream realized quickly that what he said probably did not sound like he intented it to do and tried to cover his own rosy cheeks by taking a big gulp of wine.

"...that's good to know." Techno tried to ignore Dream's comment by drinking everything he had in glass in one go, metaphorically pouring confidence into his system. Both men once again filled their glasses, not sure how to continue without making it awkward.