Chapter |5| Studying

Start from the beginning

"What about Tristan?" He sighed, running a hand through his dark hair.

"I know about you and Tristan. I have for a while."

"How?" I cringed, waiting for his response.

"In case you've forgotten, I have a hard time getting to sleep and during my midnight walks to the kitchen, I used to see Tristan sneaking into your room. I didn't think he was just doing a midnight security check."

That meant he probably had an idea that I wasn't a virgin. If my dad found out then I...actually it's Tristan and every other guy I've slept with that I should be worried about.

"Why didn't you tell dad then?" The million dollar question had been asked and he gave me a look as if I had offended him.

"Don't think so low of me Kiara. It was your business and you seemed really happy, if you were upset and he was hurting you, then I would have told, but I knew dad would have killed Tristan and I didn't want to take away your happiness. Then, I found that he left and tricked you. I was furious and I should have told dad so he could have dealt with him." I quickly placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down, forcing him to look at me.

"No you shouldn't, and thank you for not telling him because I was happy. I was the happiest I had ever been, and then I found out he tricked me and it was shit but I got over it."

Lie. And Kai could see straight through it.

"No you didn't Kiwi, you've changed for the worse. I wanted to kill that bastard when I saw the state he left you in and now that's he's back, I'm guessing you're hurting again right?"

"I'm not hurting, I'm just confused. I swore that if he ever came back I would kill him or get revenge or make him hurt like he hurt me but now..."

"Now that you've seen him all your old feelings are coming back." How the fuck did my stupid brother get so wise?

"I don't think they ever left." I admitted painfully.

"Kiwi, I can't tell you not to be with him and I can't tell you to be with him, because it's your choice. You have to do what your heart tells you to do but honestly, I would let him sweat a little, make him jealous, make him work for you. And if he doesn't come crawling back and beg, then he's simply not worth it. Actually, he'll never be worthy of my sister." I chuckled and placed my arms around his neck for a hug.

"When did you get so smart?" Feigning hurt, he gasped and pulled back a little.

"I've always been smart. That hurt my feelings Kiwi."

Laughing, I playfully punched his arm and hugged him again. "I love you big bro."

"I love you too, sis." He leant in closer to whisper into my ear. "Make him pay." With a wink, he pulled back ana strode out of the room, leaving me alone with my devious thoughts.

And I had the perfect way to make Tristan pay and get jealous. Talk about killing two birds with one stone.

Grabbing my phone, I sent two texts. One to Tristan, telling him to get his ass down here so I could go out and the other to my very special friend, who played in a key role in my plot against Tristan.