43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts

" That's cute. But eating big meals could cause indigestion and heartburn. " Jin scolded.

" I know. What I meant was, eating smaller but more often. "

" Tsk. Should I call fastfood instead? " Jimin chimed in, tsking at the two. " You gotta starve a person by arguing nonsense. What's with these plastics of fruits and veggies? " He questions while getting a glass of water. " Did Agust hyung already bring Sarang to the School? I overslept. I failed to prepare her for school. I hope she did take her breakfast before attending her classes. "

" We fed her already. And Taehyung prepared him for school. You don't need to get stressed about it. " Jin explains.

Jimin smiled, being grateful. " Thank you. I'll do it tomorrow myself. And sorry for the trouble. "

" It's fine. She's our baby. We didn't consider doing something for her, taking care of her a bad thing. In fact, she makes us happy. "

Jimin nodded, then he sniffed something delicious. " Oh there's still bacon and eggs left. " He pulled a chair, sat down getting ready to eat. " How about Jungkook? I didn't notice him leaving the room. "

" He went to the office early. " Tae replied pulling the plate away from Jimin reach. " And no you are not going to eat these. "

Jimin frowns. " Why not? It will be a waste of food if I am not going to eat them. "

" They are fatty Jimin. If you want some I will cooked it differently, safe for you both. "

" What are you saying? You're confusing me. Why do you have to cook for another one if there's already cooked one? And did you say both? " Jimin demanded some answers.

Jin at Tae glanced at each other.

" So? " Jimin gets impatient.

" Jimin, I know this is sudden but I need you to calm down okay? " Jin said softly.

" What? "

" We believe you're pregnant. " Jimin's brows furrowed. " I brought one of these so you could confirm it yourself. " Jin showed a pregnancy test. But Jimin is just looking at it blankly. " Were you not feeling nausea and vomiting more often? Craving for some weird foods? Cramping? Feeling annoyed and warmer than usual? Doing things now that you were not used to before? Emotional and sensitive lately? "

" Hyung.. " Tae held Jin's arm, stopping him from talking when he noticed that Jimin isn't moving, looking like he is about to throw up. He then grabbed the test and ran off to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet bowl. He can't absorb everything he heard as he tries to rethink of them, he leans over and threw up again. When he heard footsteps coming towards him, he closed the door and locked it.

" Jiminie. Are you okay? We just want to help.. " Tae knocked. " I told you Jin hyung.. we shouldn't have told him so blatantly. Look what happened! " He was scolding Jin in a low tone yet audible to Jimin.

" It's better that he knows now. He'll be fine.. let's just wait and give him a space to figure things out by himself. " Jin said.

" But hyung.. "

Jimin ignored the voices outside the door as he tried to focus on the thing he was holding. He eyed it with caution, reading the instructions carefully. Just the thought of doing it makes him puke and shit his pants. While collecting a urine sample, his legs are shaking, confused as hell. He lets it sit there for ten seconds as per instruction before looking on the result.