43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts

Start from the beginning

" Oh.. " Leo breathes just to mock again the prosecutor. " What can I say, if you haven't proven anything yet.. I wanted to get scared but all the things you say will eventually end up as comedy. " He hissed.

" It's those things I don't say that you should be anxious about and not the things I say. Secrets and lies, you can't hide them forever. "

Leo smirks. " Ah.. Secrets.. disguise.. and lies.. " He exhales after giving emphasis to each word, then he turned his gaze at Jimin's side. " Big words. If I can't hide them, so are you. " Jungkook blocks Jimin's view in which Leo chuckles darkly. " I guess I am not the only one who has secrets here Prosecutor Jeon. Why don't you try to figure that out too- if truly you are good at that.. just maybe someone close to you turns out to be lying. Right Jimin-ssi? "

" Don't talk to him. He is not part of this and he will never be! " Jungkook whispered yell.

Leo laughs taking a fun of how oblivious the prosecutor sounded- dumb and ignorant. Are you serious? Was he even competent? How did he become a prosecutor if he is like this? " He was not part? Sure.. you just stay dumb because that's what you are good anyway. " Leo shrugged. " And by the way, someone doesn't like the idea of killing because it reminds him of his dark and torturing past. And you killing now. Goodluck with that. " He added, throwing a wink at Jimin after, then he left the table first.

The two men followed but after they bumped Jungkook's side first as a warning. Then lastly the lawyer. " It was nice seeing you again Jihyu- ah.. right should be Jimin-ssi now. And Prosecutor Jeon, see you in court in three days. " He smiled halfheartedly.

After they left, Jungkook immediately glanced at Jimin, asking " Are you alright? " But Jimin only stares longer than the usual with a blank expression. " Jimin what are you thinking? Talk to me. " His silence is making Jungkook worried.

Jimin sighs. " Let's get out of here before they come back. " He said using his cold tone. He knew Leo is not going to stop there. He will probably send someone else in the place to observe them while reporting everything to him.

On their way, and after they took Sarang from's Suga's custody, Jimin is so quiet at the back of the car while Jungkook just had to look at him on the rear-view mirror.

" Are you really going to snob me all night? " Jungkook blurts out. He's been trying to talk with Jimin but the latter just kept on ignoring, pretending to be asleep. " If you have something to tell me, say it. If you want to ask, just ask me. That's the reason why I am here. " Jimin didn't say anything, merely leans closer, his back touching Jungkook. Jungkook heaves a sigh. " If only you would trust me. I'm here, I am willing to listen. " He said while wrapping his arms around Jimin. Blowing hot air next to Jimin's ear. " Whenever you are ready Babybabe. " And buried his face in Jimin's nape.

With unsettling heart, Jimin fell asleep.. Just maybe Leo is lying.. Jungkook isn't killing people right?, he convinced himself.

In the morning, he was so shocked to find Tae and Jin carrying goods and are bickering on what to cook for his breakfast. That even when the television in the living room is playing, their voices can still be heard across the house.

" He should eat a lot. " Tae argued.

" No he shouldn't. "

" Are you serious hyung? Jiminie is now eating for two. "