ALISTAIR ~ Rouge (BxB) (2)

Requested by and dedicated to Holly_Volturi and @DanielleOrgan

***

You awoke in a bed that wasn't yours, silk sheets wrapped around your body, a plush pillow wedged beneath your head.

You had never been in a bed so soft, it just made you want to stay in there forever.

And the scent!

You pulled the pillow to your nose and breathed in.

Pine. Old books. Leather.

To you, it smelled divine, and you knew at once you knew that whoever this scent belonged to was your mate.

A chuckle came from your right, to which you looked over, and found the owner of the scent leant against the doorframe.

He was beautiful in every sense of the word, from his blood-red eyes that stared into your soul, to his succulent soft skin of his arms, which he held crossed against his chest.

"Are you quite happy there?"

You blushed at his words, and tried to get up, only to cringe at the pain still in your abdomen.

The man rushed over to you, to steady you, as you pulled down the sheets to reveal your bare chest and bandages protecting your bullet wound.

You groaned, and fell backwards into the bed.

He came to sit beside you on the bed, and scratched the back of his head as he talked.

"Um the rest of you seemed to heal pretty fast apart from the bullet wound."

You stared up at the ceiling, and inhaled deeply.

"The bullet may have been laced with wolfsbane."

He quirked an eyebrow at your suggestion, but took it into account nonetheless.

"And what does wolfsbane do exactly?"

You rolled onto your side to look at him, hand over your stomach.

"Wolfsbane is possibly the only thing capable of hurting us, it can paralyse, and even cause death depending on where you shoot it."

You sighed and traced a pattern into the sheets, before you looked at him, to see his eyebrows furrowed.

"Mostly it's just a pain in the ass."

The man looked to you and smiled gently before he stood and strolled away. At the door he stopped, to turn his head back to you,

"Don't move, okay? I'll be back soon."

He went to go, but you called out to him.

"Wait! What's your name?"

A grin took place on his face, and he answered.

"Alistair, aka the name you're gonna be screaming at night, mate."

He closed the door softly behind him, and you laid back,  as your head pounded and your heart thumped in shock.

Cause...

Holy shit, he knew.