ALISTAIR ~ Rogue (BxB)

You, a rogue wolf, meet your mate, a rogue vamp.

**********

Claws on your hands and feet, fur fully covered your transformed body.

In a desperate attempt to escape, you had pawed your way through the undergrowth, soft soil beneath you, and trees now forever in your sight.

Moonlight shone above you, your only light in the darkness that surrounded you.

They knew what you were.

Men chased you in their armoured vehicles, guns in their hands.

Threatened, they had turned against you, hunting you for being what you were.

A shot rang out, and you fell to the floor, as pain blossomed through your abdomen.

Unwillingly, you transformed back, naked and bleeding profusely.

With some difficulty, you made it to a bush, where you crouched to try and evade the men.

All was silent.

Guns fired and bullets richocheted off one another, as screams of the agonised filled the air.

Black spots covered your vision; you gritted your teeth, as you stumbled in an attempt to move away, and out of firing distance.

It all stopped, and with a sigh of relief, you crumpled to the floor, not bothering to look up, as leather boots walked up to you.

"Hello there." The man knelt before you, and shrugged off his knee-length coat to wrap it around you.

You opened your mouth to apologise for your naked state, but he just placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled sadly.

"It's okay. I've got you now."