CAUIS ~ Over-protective (BxB)

As a lover, Caius was extremely possessive and very over-protective.

I think he thought that everyone was out to get him, since he was a King, but I'm pretty sure that anyone who did was most likely six-feet under already.

As his mate, a human no less, I couldn't go anywhere without him or one of his specialist guards beside me, watching over me like a hawk.

I loved him, don't you get me wrong, he was my mate and my king, how could I not, but it was getting rather ridiculous, to the point where I knew, eventually I would blow a fuse.

"Hey," I said, as my friend Jackson rang, "How are you doing?"

Jackson was my guy friend, who was also gay, and with another of my friends, Xander.

Together they owned a little house in Italy, despite both of them being Americans.

"I'm good, how are you doing love?" He asked me, and it was at this point Caius decided to walk into the room, and sat on the bed next to me, waiting politely for this phonecall to end.

I smiled gently at him, and he returned it with one of his own, ones that he only reserved for me.

He proceeded to take my hand in his, and kissed my knuckle, distracting me from what Jackson was saying.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked him apologetics, before glaring at Caius, who smirked, and continued to kiss up my arm, and to my collarbone.

"Me and Xander are holding a birthday party at our place, do you want to come-" He was cut off by a small moan that erupted from my mouth, as Caius bit my neck.

I leant back into him, and placed the phone on my chest, before I looked up at him.

"You heard him, can I go please?"

He growled and gripped onto me, but I just shoved him off, the phone flinging onto the floor.

"Answer the question."

With a swift movement, he had pinned me to the bed, arms trapped above my head.

He breathed on my ear, before nibbling it, his hand travel downwards to my shorts.

"No."

Like that, my fuse blew, and I flipped him over, using surprise to my advantage, and straddling his waist, my dick on his stomach, and his dick pressing against my ass.

"Why not?" I growled at him, anger clearly portrayed on my face. "I'm not a fragile little doll you know."

He smiled, looking up at me, and for a second the anger dissipated. 

"I know, my prince."

His hands made their way up my thighs, until he held my waist.

"Then why do it, huh?" I cried, tears filling up my eyes, and a few spilling over.

"I do it, because I love you."

***

A few hours later, we both laid on the bed, side-by-side, my back passage sore from a rough pounding, my throat dry from my screaming.

I turned my head to him, and stared at him, keeping eye contact with him, until he groaned.

"What?"

"Can I go to the party?" I asked hesitantly, and he sighed, wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me to him.

"Only if you let me come with you."