JANE ~ Destruction (GxG)

You are human, and destroy smth with your fire powers, which is when Jane finds you.

**********

You looked upon the ashes that was now your home.

You hadn't meant for it to end like this.

They just pushed you to your limit, and you were so angry.

You sobbed, tears running down your face, as you looked upon your home, crumbling stone with no structure anymore.

Your family, your friends, your whole reason for existence had been wiped out in just a matter of seconds.

You'd cried so much, that you couldn't cry anymore, and you swore to yourself that you would never cry again.

Still knelt on the ground, a hand laid itself on your shoulder, hesitantly.

"Mi Amore."

You looked up at the person, to see her, she was beautiful... And, well, there was no other word to describe her. She was just perfect.

She smiled at you, and with that, you found the courage to stand up.

She hugged you, and as you were about to turn back, and start yet again, on your grieving process, she placed her lips on yours, and a shock was sent through your entire body.

You kissed back, well... until you could no longer breathe, for which, you both had to pull apart.

You both put your foreheads together, and breathed; your mind was blank.

You were no longer thinking of your family.

They had moved on, and they would be peaceful in whatever afterlife would be offered to them.

Nothing else was in your mind, apart from the fact that, you loved this girl.

She offered her hand to you, of which you took, and as your turned away from your home, you looked back.

She, pecked your cheek, and your attention was focused on her.

She, then, with her immense strength, picked you up, and ran at an inhumanly speed.

You didn't care that she was something that was not human, though, you loved her the same, if not more than before.