ALEC ~ Drunk (GxB)

In which you accidentally get drunk.

*********

You hadn't meant to get drunk on blood, you really didn't, but when you drunk the blood of some drunkards handing around, you were starting to think that you should of let Alec come with you.

You tried to walk back to the castle, but that was when you were beginning to feel the after-effects.

Your head was spinning slightly, and you were insanely giddy.

You just wanted to laugh at the smallest of things, like a man accidentally stubbing his toe, or a woman who got her skirt caught in the door.

As you got dizzy, you decided that laying down in the middle of the road was a glorious idea.

Of course, it wasn't.

***

A car beeped at you to move, but you were in your own world, humming a song to yourself that Alec regularly listened to.

***

It didn't take Alec long, once he found you, to realise what had happened.

He facepalmed, before sighing, and gently picked you up, making sure to be careful with your drunken self.

"You're so beautiful." You giggled at him, completely wasted. "I love you."

He smiled, which was rare for him, and looked down at you.

That smile turned sad though, as he realised that there was no way a sober you, would say that.

You normally avoided looking at him, and just generally being around him at all, choosing instead the company of Felix and Demetri.

"You're drunk, Y/N." He said to you, but you shook your head at him, and booped his nose.

"Am not."

He sighed, and carried you through to your bedroom, and set you down, "You're drunk, Y/N, go to sleep."

And you did.

***

You woke up in the morning with a massive headache, so bad you thought your skull would break from the force.

Turning over to see the clock, to check the time, you couldn't help but notice the extra items placed there.

A ibuprofen tablet was there, next to a glass of water, abc a note from Alec, that said that he wanted to see you that morning.

Getting dressed, you went to the Alec's room to see what he wanted. "Hey." You said, waving, to which he smiled, and replied. "Hi."

It was awkward for a few seconds, before Alec spoke up.
"You said something yesterday, that I just wanted to ask you about."

You nodded your head as a gesture for him to continue, and so he did.

"You said you, er loved me?"

He hesitated, and then as you nodded, let out a sigh of replied.

"That's good, cause I do too."