EMMETT ~ Overboard (GxB)

You love Emmett so much that you go overboard trying to make your home comfortable for him.

**********

Ever since Emmett had told you, that he, and the rest of his family were vampires, you've been very busy.

Constantly you were on edge, but of course, for the totally wrong reasons.

You were determined to make everything vampire-proof.

You'd already done a good job in eradicating all the wood, just to make sure none of it were sticking out from anywhere, just to make sure that nobody accidentally staked themselves.

You'd make sure there was fresh meat, for them to sink their teeth into, and blood bags of each blood type in the freezer, just in case.

As you showed him the new improvements, you saw his shocked face and silence wrongly, and stressed.

"Urgh. It's too much, isn't it?" You sighed, sitting on the couch, with your head in your hands, elbows on your knees.

Emmett smiled at you, his heart warmed at your beautiful gestures.

He crouched down in front of you, and took your face in his hands, and bent forward to kiss you gently on the lips.

"Thank you."

You smiled widely, as he admitted that he liked the new additions, and moaned slightly as he continued to kiss your lips, and down your neck.

"I don't mind you going a little overboard on me."