Eli x Reader

"Hey y/n, could you hand me that stapler?"

I looked up from my work to grab my friend Nozomi the stapler. I go to Otonokizaka High School but I wouldn't have been able to if the school hadn't decided to become co-ed in an attempt to prevent shutting down. I came to the school since I felt my previous high school wasn't taking good enough care to it's students and since then I've become friends with the president and vice-president of the student council and I've ended up joining them in it.

Today we have a lot of work today but Eli had something she had to take care of so it's just me and Nozomi today. It sucks but there isn't anything that could be done about it.

"Here," I said as I handed Nozomi the stapler. "So how's your work going?"

"It's going pretty well, if we keep up this pace we'll be done soon." Nozomi answered.

"After we're done, wanna go get something to eat? I found a really nice little cafe." I asked.

"Sure. That sounds nice."

----------------------------------

After we finished working, we went to the cafe I mentioned. "The food is really good and for the most part it's nice and quiet. This one waitress that I always see there is always so worried and panicked over every little mistake that I'm worried she's gonna have an aneurysm, but that's not important." I told Nozomi

Once we sat down and ordered our food, Nozomi looked at me with an expression that I could only describe as smug.

"So y/n, when are you gonna ask out Eli?" Nozomi asked.

What she asked in the moment shocked me because I never told her that I have feelings for Eli. I decided to deny it because I'd rather not talk about it. "What are you talking about? I don't have feelings for Eli."

Nozomi then pulled out one of her tarot cards and said "It said it in the cards and they haven't been wrong before."

It's true that Nozomi's fortune was really accurate but sometimes I wonder if it's not always actual fortune telling and it being way too perceptive. "Okay, I'll admit it, I have feelings for Eli. But this stays confidential, got it?"

"I understand. Now how about you tell me about it."

"Okay, I fell in love with Eli a bit after I started hanging out with you two. She's so beautiful and kind and I saw how hard she was always working all the time and I just couldn't help falling for her."

"I see, well then I suggest you go meet her at the park" Nozomi said as she pulled out her phone to show that she had been on the phone with Eli and had been on speaker meaning that Eli heard everything.

"What was that for Nozomi?"

"Before you start getting mad at me, I suggest you go to Eli."

"Fine." I said begrudgingly while pulling out two thousand yen and putting it on the table. I may be upset with her but I don't want to make her have to pay for my food. I then left the cafe.

-------------------------

Once I got to the park, I saw Eli sitting on a bench and once she noticed me she began to blush a little "Hey y/n.."

"Hey." I said as I finally came up to her.

We then just stood there in silence for a second before I asked "So, how much exactly did you hear?"

"Uh, since the part about you being worried the waitress was gonna have an aneurysm."

"Dang it Nozomi, why'd you do this?" I muttered to myself. I then looked Eli in the eyes and said "Well since you now know, I love you Eli. Will you go out with me?"

Eli then came up to me and hugged me before saying "I love you too, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

We then had our first kiss with hopefully plenty more in the future

-------------------------------

Nobody's Perspective

Out of sight of Eli and y/n was Nozomi watching them kiss. She then said "It took those two long enough to get together. I don't understand how neither of them noticed considering how obvious they were being."

--------------------------------

A/n: I'm not sure how good I'd consider this one but I enjoyed writing it. Eli is my third favorite girl from Muse and I felt like since it was her birthday yesterday (Where I am it just became the 22nd an hour ago) I thought I should brainstorm and come up with a one-shot for her.