◌ chapter four ◌

Playlist

1. Work Out — J. Cole

2. Relacion — Sech

3. LOVE — Kendrick Lamar

4. SAD! — XXXTENTACION

A/N: I accidentally uploaded the last chapter without the ending because it got cut off somehow. So here it is!

After taking off the makeup, the guys and I all decided to start watching some Netflix while we waited for Gabby to come back. Julian and I sat next to each other on one couch and the rest of the guys took the other. We decided on a scary movie because it was almost Halloween.

However Julian and I were mostly just whispering to each other about random stuff. "I want to take you out tomorrow. I leave in 3 days but I really wanna see where this will go. You down?" He asked me as he twirled a piece of my hair around his fingers.

My eyes filled up with sadness and I looked down as he mentioned he was going to leave soon. These past 2 days just seemed like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. I felt his finger move down to my chin and he raised it up so we made eye contact again.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asked. "You know I gotta get back to my family..." he added with a small whisper. I shrugged my shoulders and then nodded in defeat.

"It's whatever...but yeah I'll go out with you." I answered back as I pulled away, my eyes turned to look at the TV to watch the movie. I wasn't mad, I was just upset a bit and I knew I would start crying if I looked at him.

I couldn't help but notice Julian's good mood was now gone. He pulled his arm away from me slowly and he looked up at his cousin who was giving him a confused look.

Julian shook his head pissed off and crossed his arms and leaned back to watch the TV as well.

I knew I shouldn't have acted that way but the truth is I can't do long distance relationships. I got ahead of myself in only one night with a guy I barely knew. I tried to fight my tears back and began to play with my rings on my fingers to distract myself.

Julian obviously didn't know about my past relationship. But it didn't end well once me and my ex both had left for college. I really thought that we could make it work. But like most long distance relationships...our trust began to fail and lies were told. I ended up heartbroken as a result. And as much as I'd like to believe Julian wouldn't do something like that, I can't let myself get hurt again.

The room filled with tension in the air as it was obvious that Julian and I were now bothered. I heard Danny clear his throat and got up as he held his phone in his hand.

"Hey Leah, our friend actually told us if we could head back to his apartment. He's gonna film a video and he needs our help. I think we're gonna dip." He said.

I glanced over at Julian who had a confused look on his face. It was a lie. I stood up and nodded turning off the TV. I opened up the door and waited for the guys to get their stuff as they awkwardly stepped out.

"Bye guys." I said with a small smile and a wave. "Thanks for coming and drive safe," I added. We all hugged goodbye and then Julian looked at me not knowing what to do.

I sighed and gave him a quick hug too. He leaned in for a small kiss but I turned my head away to avoid it. "I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" I smiled and began to close the door.