◌ chapter three ◌

Playlist

1. Places + Faces — Amine

2. Top Gone — Lil Mosey

3. Intentions — Justin Bieber

4. Just A Boy — Alaina Castillo

》disclaimers | language《

It was the next day and the boys and I decided to go get some boba and just chill in the car for a while. "What flavor boba are you gonna get Leah?" Danny asked as he looked up at the menu while he rubbed his hands in anticipation.

I groaned in annoyance, "Shit I don't fuckin' know. There's too many. What about mango and peach?" I asked and looked at the boys for approval. Frank scrunched up his nose and made a face. "Uh uh. That's hella basic," he joked. Logan smirked and shook his head, "Nah Frank. You just got no taste. Let the girl get what she wants."

I flipped Frank off, "Tall pretty boy agrees with me. Beat it loser." Julian bursted out laughing as he was recording everything on his camera and then turned to look at his cousin who now was rolling his eyes laughing. I ordered my drink and the rest of the guys did as well.

"Bobaaaa time!" Julian yelled as he set up the camera so it wouldn't fall in the car. I was sitting in the backseat in the middle between Frank and Danny. I sipped on my drink and let Julian look for a question to ask.

Logan reached over for his phone, "Fuck Julian do you not know how to look for something?" He laughed as he began scrolling through questions sent in by fans on Twitter and Instagram.

Julian turned and gave Logan a look, "Motherfucker" he whispered under his breath as he took a sip of his boba. I giggled in response to their bickering and then turned to Logan who had a big smile on his face.

"Oh fuck yes. Leah you're gonna die with this one." I raised an eyebrow and gave him a look meaning for him to continue.

Logan looked at the camera, "What's your favorite sex position?" He asked. Frank and Danny started yelling different positions and began to tease me.

I chocked on my boba for a second and felt the heat rise to my cheeks. "Um...I'm a virgin." I said bluntly.

Julian's head quickly snapped back at me and he gave me a "You're fucking kidding me" look. I tried keeping in my smile to not expose myself but then Frank said, "That's cap. We saw you at that party girl. There's no way."

Danny laughed as he opened his bag of chips, "For real Leah. I bet your favorite position is basic missionary." He smirked.

I gasped dramatically and smacked his arm. "It is not! If you must know, then it's actually doggy." I laughed as I turned to look at the camera and gave it a sexy eye look.

Logan gasped laughing and began hitting Julian multiple times. Julian's face was now red and I knew I had gotten him flustered just by thinking about it.

"Looks like little Julian likes doggy too," Danny said in a low voice teasingly. I started laughing and turned to Julian who now pulled his hoodie over his head and pulled at the strings to tighten it around his face.

"Fuck all of you. Next question!" Julian yelled shaking his head as he looked for a different question. He scrolled for a few seconds and then cleared his throat. "Aight, be honest. If your friend was into somebody and that person started coming onto you, would you hit it? Even if you know they're crushing hard for that person?"