"Huh", Momo looked at the screen behind her and all the judges looked over as well. Hoseok who was also there just to see the results sat in his seat smiling.

"We have a tie!" Momo smiled. Hoseok clapped his hands, he wasn't surprised this happened.

Lucas sighed, he nervous because he knew what would happen next.

Dance battle.

Yugyeom was surprised and Rose looked how he always did, unbothered.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at

Yoongi.

Hm.

"Lucas and Taehyung come up, you too Yugyeom".

The other contestants started to yell, everyone saw Yugyeom's dance, he went trending because it raised the question "Why wasn't he an ace?"

"It's only fair that one of you go against Yugyeom in a dance battle so pick who goes", Momo said.

Hwasa and Jaebeom took a seat, they were excited because who doesn't love a good dance battle?

Yoongi sat down as well, arms crossed, he wondered what would happen.

"Um", Lucas gulped and whispered to Taehyung. "I can't do it, I just can't".

Taehyung looked at him with despair "Come on! Please!"

Lucas shook his head ready to cry.

"Fine", Taehyung whispered.

Lucas ran off the stage and Taehyung turned around to see Yugyeom smiling.

"Any words to each other?" Momo asked with a smirk.

Yugyeom grabbed the mic, "You're my friend and I really admire you, but all that goes away up here".

The other contents went wild and Hoseok smiled.

Taehyung grabbed the mic, if it was time to petty he would shine.

"Yugyeom, I know you're ready, but remember why you're not an ace".

It slipped out.

It really did.

Yugyeom was shocked.

Everyone was.

"Shake hands!" Hoseok yelled, he felt a little too much tension.

Taehyung pulled in Yugyeom, "I'm so sorry, I really am, I'm not even a good dancer-"

"It's okay Taehyung", Yugyeom smirked at him, "I'll just get you back by beating you".

Taehyung did in fact want that.

"GO!" Hoseok yelled.

VIBEZ by Dababy started to play and Yugyeom started and of course Taehyung instantly wanted to melt because he just knew Yugyeom was better.

Yoongi how Taehyung was nervous, he saw how Taehyung was blank.

It hurt him.

The music went on Yugyeom did flips he his body was made for that song and each move was perfect it was mesmerizing.

One the music stopped that meant it was Taehyung's turn.