15

6:34 p.m

"So you're telling me that-"

"Yeah", Yoongi interrupted Hoseok who sighed while taking a sip of his soda.

Currently on break for filming, the two sat in Yoongi's dressing room.

"And do you...like him?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a poker face.

"Damn, okay, just wondering since-"

"Enough, where's Namjoon, I haven't heard from him in awhile", Yoongi changed the subject.

"Not gonna lie, I haven't seen him in awhile", Hoseok realized.

-
"You know you're cute", Jin said as he walked down the street. "You've only ever seen my eyes-"

"You're eyes are the prettiest thing I've seen", Jin said causally.

"Look", the stranger said while removing his scarf.

Jin cocked his head, "You-"

"You can't tell anyone", Namjoon sighed.

Jin felt his breathe get caught.

"You're Nam...Namjoon-"

"Yeah, look", Namjoon took Jin's hands, "You can't tell anyone we've met-"

"Why", Jin asked. Namjoon gulped, "Because...I like your eyes too...if you...know what I mean-"

"Wait, do you like me?" Jin felt the heat of his cheeks rising.

Namjoon nodded his head, "But listen, not yet".

Jin removed his hands from Namjoon's. "Because you're Namjoon right? That's why-"

"I just want to see how...things would work out with us before I say that I'm...dating someone-"

"You-" Jin's eyes widen.

"I know we're not dating, but you like me and I like you...so, do you want to go on a date?"

Jin felt like he won the damn lottery.

-
"Alright!" Hoseok yelled as Momo came up next to him.

"Tomorrow we film the dances you guys have prepared...might I say, I'm impressed with some!"

"Get a good nights sleep, and don't fuck anything up", Momo said as she dismissed everyone.

Hoseok met up with Yoongi back at his dressing room and knocked as he saw Namjoon in the room too.

"Where you been!" Hoseok yelled. Namjoon shrugged.

"Okay, let's go to the studio", Yoongi was excited, HANGSANG was long over due for a new album.

"Should I tell Namjoon how you-"

"Do whatever you want", Yoongi looked at his phone, squinting his eyes.

"Okay, so", Hoseok went on to say as the 3 walked out.

"Bye Agust!" A contest yelled out, waiting to be picked up. "You get home safely!" Yoongi yelled.

"How cute", Namjoon said.

"So basically, someone has a crush on-"

"Bye J-Hope!" Jungkook yelled as Taehyung turned around to wave.

He stopped waving when he saw Yoongi.

"Bye kids!" Hoseok yelled.

"Wow I can't believe we're casually seeing HANGSANG like-" Jungkook was beginning to fanboy when the 3 boys walked up to them.

"Get home safely Taehyung", Yoong said.

Taehyung nodded and stepped in shot gun, his hyung picking him up.

"Bye!" Hoseok smiled.

Jin felt his breathe hitch seeing Namjoon again.

"Uh, whose that?" Namjoon asked Taehyung who was buckling his seat belt.

"My brother", Taehyung said.

"Ah", Namjoon felt a small panic.

He wanted Taehyung to him like now, you know on the count of he wants to date his brother.

"See you around?" Jin said.

"Yeah", Namjoon wanted to smile from ear to ear but stopped himself.

Jin drove off and Yoongi felt this ache of wanting to talk to Taehyung more.

They had a lot to talk about.

"Why do you two look like that?" Hoseok asked while walking into Yoongi's car.

"What?" Yoongi and Namjoon said in unison.

Hoseok's eyebrow raised, "Nothing".

For the ride home Taehyung wanted to cry but controlled himself.

If Yoongi couldn't return his feelings, fine, he would get over it.

How long would it take, who knows.

A/N

I miss writing no cap, but college just be beating my ass y'all! But still, this story will get done

enjoy this