19

6:00 a.m

"So?" Taehyung yawned. He hasn't woken up this early since...he doesn't even know. "You- when? How!"

Jin sitting, ears red, "Well, we met and then, you know we felt comfortable and then we-"

"We're dating", Namjoon stood up extending his hand to Taehyung. "You're dating my brother huh", Taehyung didn't know what to think.

Jin's first boyfriend is Kim Namjoon? Unbelievable.

"I am, and I really do like him", Namjoon said with his hand still extended out.

Taehyung looked at Jin and Jin knew exactly what his brother was thinking.

"Does he know he's your first boyfriend?" Taehyung's eyes read. Jin then smiled with a look of "Shut up!"

"Does this mean I can call you hyung too?" Taehyung finally shook Namjoon's hand.

"Please! I'd be more than happy", Namjoon really wanted Taehyung to like him. Not as RM but as a guy dating his brother.

"Why are you here so early?" Taehyung asked. "He was going to drop me off for work-"

"You don't start till eight though-"

"YAH! Okay! We wanted to have a sneaky breakfast date before I have to teach my kids! Happy!"

Taehyung laughed, "Wait till your kids find out you're dating Namjoon!"

Namjoon smiled at the two brothers bickering, also smiling at the fact they address Jin's students as his kids.

Made his heart flutter.

"Whatever, have a good date", Taehyung rubbed his eyes going to go back to bed.

"See you later", Jin said. "Bye Taehyung and good job dancing! I feel like you and Lucas will win, Namjoon waved.

Taehyung then had a question pop in his head.

"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled resulting in Jin and Namjoon turning around.

"Namjoon...hyung, can I ask you something? Alone".

Jin smiled, "I'll wait outside".

"What is it?" Namjoon asked feeling a bit nervous.

"Has um...Yoongi mentioned anything about me-"

"You like him or something", Namjoon interrupted.

"I do...so I was just wondering if he-"

"No he doesn't talk about you much", Namjoon answered honestly. "O-oh okay", Taehyung said.

"Sorry kid", Namjoon ruffled Taehyung's hair and left.

-
12:05 p.m

"WOW!" Jungkook laughed at seeing Yugyeom and Rose doing a split on the floor while Lucas tired but failed.

"Hi Taehyung!" Yugyeom waved and Taehyung sat down with his friends.

He really did like the small group that they formed.

"Okay let's start filming!" Jimin yelled as the camera crew panned in on Hwasa.

"Welcome back everyone!"

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi who looked extra cute today. He smiled thinking to himself "That's my boyfriend".

"Let's get right into the results for dance challenge", Momo spoke and all the contestants grew anxious.