32 pt 1

7:00 p.m.

"Filming starts again on Monday", Yoongi said as he looked at Taehyung who was eating his ramen quietly.

"We get engaged and all of a sudden you're shy?" Yoongi teased. 

Taehyung couldn't do it. 

He felt it in his heart, in his soul, he could not break up Yoongi.

"Are you feeling well? Do you want like a tea?" Yoongi asked. "No", Taehyung said. 

"Hey", Yoongi put his hand on Taehyung's, "I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm here for you okay?"

Taehyung wanted to cry. 

He couldn't do it.

Every memory they made so far.

All the memories they were suppose to make. 

All the times they laughed together, all the times Taehyung's heart raced.

"I really want to marry you", Taehyung said honestly causing Yoongi to smiled from ear to ear. 

"And I really love you", Taehyung said. 

"I love you too". 

Taehyung knew what he had to do.

If he couldn't break up with Yoongi.

He would make Yoongi break up with him. 

"So, you're working on new music...how's Hoseok doing?", Taehyung asked knowing the whole situation would make Yoongi upset. 

"Fine...why do you asked?"

Taehyung smiled, "Because I really like Hoseok". 

Yoongi set down his chopsticks. 

"Ya, have some remorse for me".

Taehyung had to mentally prepare himself.

"I'm pretty tired with filming, the competition is getting...boring", Taehyung quickly looked down as Yoongi was confused. 

"What?" 

Taehyung knew Yoongi took pride in the show, relates to the contestants who are fighting and have the talent, he takes so much damn pride.

As he should.

"Yeah, I don't know, it's...just boring me out, being on", Taehyung said. "You- You sang really-"