Vamos

Taehyung woke up, his head pounding. "MORNING!", Hoseok yelled and Yoongi quickly covered himself in the bedsheets making Taehyung laugh. "Hobi, please", Yoongi groaned as Taehyung smiled, "Good morning". 

"It's already one in the afternoon", Hoseok said as he made himself comfortable next to Yoongi. "Well we partied hard", Yoongi replied. 

Taehyung was feeling happy. 

"Tae!", Jin walked in with Namjoon coming behind, "So we're getting brunch right?" 

"We still partying right?" Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded his head and Yoongi didn't think he'd last another outing. 

"Did you check your twitter?" Jin said looking at Namjoon, "Why?" Jin handed his phone over. 

"Yoongi, they know about your boyfriend touring with us", Namjoon teased

"Yoongi, they know about your boyfriend touring with us", Namjoon teased. "OKAY! Everyone out!", Yoongi said. And so everyone left the room, "Congratulations again", Taehyung said as he kissed Yoongi on the cheek. "Thank you baby, Yoongi said. 

Last night Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok had won a grammy for their newest album. 

They did it and they celebrated hard. 

Now all that was left for them was to tour. "So, do you actually want to tour...with us?" Yoongi asked as he pulled the younger closer to him. Taehyung sighed, "I only have one song out-"

"A damn good song at that", Yoongi interrupted. 

~

"You were this sad huh?" Yoongi said looking at his screen with a sad face. Taehyung was in the hospital currently recovering from his fall. 

He was had gotten a small apartment after he told his house, not ever wanting to go back to that place. Yoongi sat at his kitchen table looking at his laptop, he felt like shit, this song was beautiful in a heart aching way.

Even in the hospital, Taehyung had told Hoseok to release his song so he did and a lot of people then fell in love with Taehyung, they related to the lyrics, they appreciated his work. Unfortunately around the time of his injury Gucci had dropped him, it made him sad but then again Taehyung wanted to focus on music now. 

Yoongi was in his room everyday, the two watched movies, talked about their passions, kissed here and there let's be real. 

Yoongi never left Taehyung's side and Jin finally approved. 

"I'm sorry", Yoongi told Taehyung on his final day at the hospital. "Quit it", Taehyung said. "Your song, it's amazing". 

-

Taehyung was getting convinced,"Maybe then, I get to tour with Jungkook!" Yoongi smiled. 

~

Yoongi was sitting in his chair with Hwasa, Momo, and Jaebeom who all put in their own money to give the final contestants their proper ending.