8

12:03 p.m

"Shut up already", Jungkook slapped Taehyung on the neck, "So we're good?" Taehyung laughed while rubbing his neck. "Yeah, we're fine", Jungkook sighed.

It still made no sense why Taehyung would agree to be an ace if he didn't even want to win, but none the less, everything goes.

"I wonder what the first challenge is", Taehyung said as the room was loud filled with chatter.

"Yeah...everyone seems to be wondering that too", Jungkook noticed how everyone else was talking with others.

Just then a boy came up to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Can I sit with you guys?"

"Sure", Taehyung smiled. The boy sat in front of the two, his facial features were unique, his nose was a perfect button. "I'm Jeon Jungkook", Jungkook went in for a hand shake and the other boy shook it happily. "I'm Kim Taehyung", Taehyung only waved.

"I'm Kim Yugyeom", Yugyeom did a small bow.

Just then a boy who came in running fell face first causing everyone to stop talking and look.

Taehyung got up quickly and ran over to the boy, "How are you doing?" Taehyung helped the boy up. "I'm a bit embarrassed", the boy whispered. "HE'S ALRIGHT!" Taehyung yelled out and everyone went back to their conversations.

"Come sit with me", Taehyung guided the boy where Jungkook and Yugyeom were.

"Hey, what happened there?" Yugyeom asked as he pulled up a chair for the boy. "I was running late and just decided to...throw myself in..."

Jungkook wanted to laugh but held it in, "What's your name?"

"My name is Yuk-Hei, but the show wants me to go by Lucas-"

"Did they give you a new name for the show or because-" Poor Yugyeom was confused.

"They said for the show-" Lucas tried to explain, "But we haven't gotten our new names", Jungkook said.

"Well, I don't know..." Lucas said quietly. Taehyung felt like there was something he wasn't telling them but oh well, he wasn't going to interrogate someone he just met.

"ATTENTION!" Jimin came out, "Your mentors will come in now".

Momo walked in while all the boys in the show stood up in respect and bowed, then Hwasa and Jaebeom came out followed by Yoongi.

All the judges had an aura that would make anyone feel nervous, but Taehyung smiled and felt nothing but excitement because he was here for a good time.

As Yoongi stood in place he found Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi.

The two stared at each other and Taehyung could swear Yoongi was about to smile at him when Momo began talking.

"So we begin today", Momo said with a smile, despite the air in the room being tense.

"We will like to take this moment to point out your fellow peers", Jaebeom said.

"We're going to have aces. Each of us judges have picked out one contestant that will be our ace. They have already made their presence noticed by us, you all should be wanting to beat them", Yoongi said while the contestants were then whispering among themselves on who could have already impressed the judges that much?