Crazy in Love

"Yoongi", Taehyung said as he followed him into the restroom as the older hid himself in a stall. 

"Can we talk?" Taehyung said.  Silence. It was quiet until Hoseok came. "Yoongi!", Hoseok called out as he walked into the bathroom. "Kid-"

"Hoseok, h-he won't come out", Taehyung's heart was falling. "I-", Hoseok sighed. He knocked on the stall door, "Yoongi, please talk to Taehyung, I'll walk out right now..." and Hoseok did. 

Taehyung sighed, "Please" he whispered. 

"No-" The younger interrupted, "Why!"

"We weren't supposed to meet". 

Taehyung felt like his heart was pierced, "Don't say that..." 

The older wanted to pull his hair out, his heart wanted Taehyung, badly. "Yoongi, I- I still...like you". Yoongi did a small gasp. 

"And I think t-theres a chance you s-still like me", Taehyung said, "At least I h-hope". At this point tears were falling. "I miss you", Yoongi admitted. "I miss you too" Taehyung said.

Yoongi stepped out of the stall. He walked towards the younger, who kept stepping back until eventually the his back hit the sink and Yoongi was over him. 

"You, you're beautiful". 

Taehyung started to cry more. 

"It's not fair", he said. Yoongi held Taehyung's face in his hands. He leaned in slowly, to see if it was okay and when the younger closed his eyes the older went in and their lips touched for what felt like the first time again. Cheeks immediately flushed, butterflies flying- no dancing with each other.

It was a small kiss, nothing more.

Yoongi pulled away, "I can never see you again", he began to walk away. Taehyung grabbed him by the wrist, "Why not! What's so bad about me!"

"Nothing" Yoongi said calmly, "I just can't control myself...I really like you but...Hoseok likes you and I think it's better this way." Taehyung shook his head, "Stop, it's not like that-"

"Sure", Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and saw both Hoseok and Jimin standing outside. 

"I told you to let me in-" Jimin's words were cut off when he saw Yoongi come out with Taehyung following behind. 

"You little bitch", Jimin said. 

Taehyung's anxiety started to kick in. 

"I tried", Hoseok said looking at Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked at Jimin, "Why are you being so mean?" Jimin then remembered, Yoongi doesn't know that Taehyung is aware of how Jimin and him are married. 

"I just never liked him", Jimin said while pulling Yoongi to him. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes. 

"Hey Taehyung", Jimin said. "You should come to the finale, it's going to be live". 

Both Hoseok and Yoongi widen their eyes. "Um, he was kicked off because-" before Yoongi could continue Jimin went on, "Oh are you kidding? With you there the ratings will only be more up!" Jimin smiled, "It's settled, you're coming". Yoongi was then dragged out by Jimin. 

Taehyung didn't know what to think, much less how to feel. 

"Kid?" Hoseok said. 

Taehyung was too overwhelmed, this was too much, "I- I want to go home", he began to cry and Hoseok hugged him. "I'll let Namjoon and Jin know we'll be leaving". 

Taehyung nodded as Hoseok left for a moment. The younger felt like whatever shield he had built was now shattered, all those times of forcing himself out of bed and for what? For Yoongi to kiss him and say he misses him too but that they can't happen.

It broke his heart. 

"Let's go", Hoseok held Taehyung's hand and helped him out. 

"So...my house?" Hoseok said as he opened the door for Taehyung. "Yeah", he whispered. 

Hoseok smiled, "Yah, it's alright". 

Taehyung shook his head, "It's not!" Hoseok stepped into his car, "It'll be alright then kid, watch", he then drove away as Jimin and Yoongi stared. 

Jimin who (for some reason) had binoculars in the car was looking at Taehyung cry. 

"Sheesh Jimin, what are you doing?" Yoongi said. Jimin put the binoculars down, "Excuse me? I should be asking you that! What did Taehyung and you do hm?" 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. 

"How could you? Don't you see I'm the only one for you? You better not fucking see him again or else-"

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, "Or else what?" Jimin then stopped talking. 

"What? You were so confident a second go". 

Jimin sighed and took a deep breathe, "You're my husband. Mine...and if I have to make it public I will-"

"Fuck you!" Yoongi yelled out. "FUCK YOU TOO THEN, YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT-"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE PSYCHO". 

Jimin then started to laugh, "So it's that huh?" 

Yoongi hit the steering wheel out of frustration. "You never went public with our marriage because I'm crazy right? Yeah..." Jimin started to cry. 

"You...scare me sometimes man", Yoongi said honestly, Jimin looked over to Yoongi, "WHY". Yoongi yelled back, "BECAUSE OF THIS". 

Silence fell over them until Yoongi finally said, "Your meds...I know you started to stop taking them less and less..." 

Jimin sat in silence. 

"Jimin" he said. "What?"

"I loved you a lot but-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" Jimin covered his ears with his hands as he started to cry. "WE NEED A DIVORCE! LISTEN TO ME-"

"LAAA, LAAAAA, DIIIIII, DAAAAA!" Jimin yelled as he bawled. "PARK JIMIN LISTEN TO ME!" Yoongi pulled Jimin's hands from his ears. "NO! I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU". 

"You were so lovely, but now I'm scared, so please...let's ends this"

"FUCK YOU!" Jimin yelled out. "Baby, please look at yourself-" Jimin cried more, "F-fuck you...i-i'm not c-crazy", Jimin couldn't speak. 

"Y-you can't leave me..." Jimin said as Yoongi hugged him. "It's for the better, you love me right?" the older said. "Yeah..." 

"Then?" Yoongi said as he rubbed Jimin's back in the way he knows that'll calm him down. "I just don't want to see you with someone else...it hurts", Jimin was still crying, just not as bad. 

"Jimin-"

"You're mine", Jimin was holding onto Yoongi for dear life.

And it scared the hell out Yoongi.