Afterword

Afterword

As already mentioned, this is a short story. Something for in between. And as I mentioned before, a few things described in this book, as experiences, have actually happened.

1. yes, I had an uncle who abused and often beat up his wife and children. Yes, I was there and actually witnessed it. He died many years ago. First he had leukemia and later it turned out that he had holes in his lungs due to the radiation.

2. yes, I have an aunt who loved to watch porn. That is also true.

3 The incident with my cousin actually happened to me back then. I was like in this story, 8 years old and didn't know what he was talking about. Until now, only very few people knew about it. As an 8 year old I would never have thought that my own cousin, whom I always looked up to, would abuse me. (But he was not the only cousin who tried)

4. there were the incidents I described, the man who peed, the man who offered money to my cousin to touch him and yes, unfortunately also this girl who was raped by the naked man. Today she works in the victim support and cares for children and teenagers who have suffered the same fate as she did.

As many already know about me, I am a mother. I have given birth to a son at the age of 19. That was 20 years ago. I did not stay together with the father of the child. We had a relationship for 4.5 years. Unfortunately he turned more and more to alcohol and cheated on me several times in our relationship. Even when I was in my 8th month of pregnancy. At that time he had secretly started something with a 13-year-old girl and expected her and me to decide among ourselves who should stay together with him and who not. He also suggested that he wanted to have a relationship with both of us. I refused!

But there were several other experiences in my life. Let's see, maybe I will include them in other stories at some point.

Because of my childhood experiences, I often felt rejected by my own mother and was constantly harassed by my little sister, and the constant cheating of my boyfriend, I no longer had confidence. Neither in friends, nor in love.

In 2010, however, I met someone who proved to me that there is another way. I fell in love again and gave love a second chance.

I know that many of my readers are still very young and will hopefully never have to go through one of my experiences, but if the ground is torn from under your feet, try never to lose the belief that you can still be happy. After all, you never know what will happen tomorrow ;)

Thank you for reading this short story and I hope I could entertain you for a moment. Thank you all for your votes and comments. Oh yes, I think I will write another short story in the next days. I found these cute pictures and I think I want to make a story out of them. But not now and probably not today. Because first of all I have to dedicate myself to my still open stories and write updates for them.

________________________________________