-9-

-9-

Two more months have passed and I am now sure. Yes, I love Zhan. I love him with all my heart. But I still haven't found the courage to tell him, or at least to show him. We cuddle every day and every night. And we even travel together for the weekend.

We rented a cabin in the mountains. We want to spend a relaxed weekend there. After all the studying and working, I have earned that. I even had to take an exam to show if I had to continue my medical studies or start all over again. Zhan had taken a few days off to help me study.

When we finally arrived at the cabin, we first had to turn on the fireplace. Winter is especially cold here in the mountains. It took about half an hour until the fireplace filled the small hut with warmth.

Since we had already eaten on the way, we did not need to cook anything more in the evening. Now we always do that together. And while I started to unpack our bag, Zhan went to shower. Afterwards I went to shower.

I dried myself and saw that my cell phone was flashing. I received a message. It said that I could continue my medical studies and not have to start from scratch. I was so happy about this that I quickly put on my pajamas and ran to Zhan.

Already on the way to him I shouted to him that I can continue, I don't have to start from scratch and waved my cell phone. When I reached Zhan, I jumped into his arms with joy and gave him a kiss. "I am sorry." I said for fear, because I just kissed him.

But Zhan just shook his head, smiled and said it was all right. But it wasn't for me. I didn't just want that little accidental kiss, I wanted more. "Can I do it again?" I asked him.

"What again?" Zhan wanted to know.

"To, uh, well, you, kiss you." I said shyly.

"You want to kiss me?"

"Mm."

"Because you're so happy right now?"

I shook my head. "Because I've wanted to for a long time." I said.

Zhan smiled, stroked my cheek, bowed his head a little and kissed me. Then he parted his lips from mine and asked me, "Is that how you wanted to kiss me?"

I nodded. Zhan pulled me towards him, put both arms around me and asked me, "Why didn't you say that earlier?"

"I didn't dare, and I didn't know how you'd feel about it."

"Does that mean you like me?"

"Yes. I, I like you a lot."

Zhan smiled and said, "I like you too, my cuddly bear."

"But you never said anything."

"Because I wanted you to come on your own. You needed time to process your divorce. And you've never been with a man before. I thought, then, I will waiting for you to come to me."

"Have you noticed that I have feelings for you?"

"I suspected it. But I wasn't sure until you were so angry a few days ago when I talked to one of the male nurses and laughed about something. I saw you looking at me from a distance and I realized it at that moment."

"Mmm, I was jealous."

"You don't have to be a Yibo. I've only seen you since we first met. Or do you think I give someone else the same attention as I give you? Let others cuddle with me? No, I'm only doing this for you.

I looked at Zhan shyly and with red cheeks "I love you ZhanZhan." I said.

Zhan kissed my forehead and said, "And I love you Yibo." I was so happy that I threw my arms around him and held him tight.