ML's and Confliction (0.6)

"Ehem," an old man clears his throat and the room quiets down, "As you all may have heard your fellow classmate Skye Tierney has fallen into a coma."

     Gasps echos around the room and if you listen carefully you could hear some people whispering that he deserved it. "Now," the principle continues, "as your parents are justly concerned they've asked us to send you home sooner. Winter break was supposed to happen in a week, however, it has now started today on Tuesday."

     Cheers echo and some people were waving their jackets in celebration. "Calm down, I have one final announcement for you. Finals week will be happening once you get back, please make sure to study hard over break!" The principal smiles hearing the students groan in agony.

     "You are all free to leave," students hearing that immediately get up and start leaving.

     Colin was one of the few that left after the majority ran out, "So Ji-Hye," she hums, "How will this affect the plot?" 

     "Well..." her head tilts down, "I'm not exactly sure. Apart from the FL + ML moments the plot may stay the same or be completely different." 

     "Hmm," Colin nods, "then I guess we just have wait and find out huh..."

     "Yep!" Ji-Hye smiles at her host. So far things have gone very smoothly for her host...though it is very odd what happened with the FL...she just hopes there are no more errors or mistakes. 

     Packing up parts of his room he chats with Ji-Hye about random things, "So that's why I wonder if it's possible to genetically engineer ducks to design clothes. I wonder what kind of outfits they could think of?" 

     "...host," Ji-Hye stares, "...I don't think you should be allowed in any decision making..."

     "Wha! Rude!" he pouts at her while folding the last bit of clothes he is bringing home," Just 'cause you don't wonder what it would be doesn't mean it isn't something to think about!"

     "...sure thing host," she sighs and shakes her head, "Just be sure to remember that you are going straight into the ML's den."

     "Don't worry so much Ji-Hye! It'll be fine!" he smiles while playing with the zipper on his suitcase. 

     "Who's Ji-Hye?" Colin jumps at the sudden voice.

     "Caine!" Colin smiles, "Sorry, I had no clue you were there."

     Caine stares at him leaning on the door frame, "So...whos this Ji-Hye person? A girlfriend?" his face smiles but it doesn't quite reach his eyes.

     "O-oh uh," whispering he turns to Ji-Hye, "W-weren't we under an illusion? how did he hear us?!"

     "I-I'm not sure host! He shouldn't be able to hear you!" Ji-Hye panics at this new development. How the hell did the ML get past her illusion!

     "Colin?" Caine wonders while moving closer to him, "You ok? Do you have a fever?"

     "...Ah! N-no I should be fine..." Colin blushes feeling the ML's hand on his forehead. Actually seeing the ML so close makes his blush, he definitely is handsome as expected of an ML! How dare he be his exact type!

     "Hmmm," Caine's face turns into a smirk seeing Colin flustered, "well, maybe I should check again just to be sure..."

     He places his forehead against Colins and he bursts into a red mess. Thoroughly flustered Colin tries to pull away from Caine. "T-there's no need!" he squeaks out. 

     "Are you sure," his smirk turns wider, "You have quite the blush on your face." 

     Still flustered, Colin finally manages to break away from the ML's hold, "I'm quite sure!" He huffs at the ML, "I was just shocked at your brashness! Why would you do that!" His blush still hasn't died down and he puts his hands on his cheeks.

     "Hahahahaha!" The ML laughs, "I should have recognized sooner that you'd be fun to tease!" He smiles at Colin and pats his hands. "Dad called me earlier."

     The room turns tense, "He wanted to let me know that he is going to pick us up in," Caine checks his phone, "in five minutes. I'm ready but I wasn't sure if you got the message."

     Looking down at his phone Colin sees that he did indeed not get a message. "O-ok," he takes a deep breath, "thanks, Caine..."  

     "Yep!" He waves his phone in the air, "I'll be waiting downstairs, don't keep me waiting." 

     Seeing the ML turn and walk away Colin takes a deep breath and his knees collapse onto the floor. "D-did that just happen?" he wonders in a daze.

     "It sure did host," Ji-Hye answers the rhetorical question.

     "...I-He, he's really hot..." Colin covers his face and his blush returns full force, "Why do the ML's need to be hot!"

     "Host..." Ji-Hye shakes her head, "Remember that you get tasked to kill him, actually remember that the ML kills you!"

      "O-oh," Colin's face loses the blush and instead pales, "That's right...I completely forgot with all of this teasing...He's...He had no regard for killing me before...even if it wasn't directly me.."

     While he didn't see it he could feel the original's anger. He could feel his disappointment and his wish that he didn't have to be ordered around to be considered family. How Colin just followed orders because he didn't want to be left behind again. How much he hated that he ended up needing to kill his own brother. While not angry at Caine he still feels scared. 

     "Ok," the air around Colin turns cold, "...If he could kill me then I won't hesitate. This man may be attractive but he also is the one who killed me...as cliche as it is, it is kill or be killed..." 

     "That's right host," Ji-Hye nods, "I understand you are just a beginner but please make sure to  remember the story plot in the future."

     "Right," his eyes turn icy and his smile looks more like a smirk, "Let's go meet up with this ML of ours shall we." He offers his arm out to Ji-Hye.

     "Let's," she takes his arm, and the two of them leave the dark dorm room behind them.